Prediction Changes and Pre match discussion vs Hawthorn round 12

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

At training?

Unless they were doing some sort of half arsed match sim how the hell does that happen?

I have touched upon this in the past:

For some bizarre reason, it certainly feels like we sustain more serious injuries during training, warm ups and recovery sessions then actual games

It does indeed beg the very serious question as to what exactly we are doing at training? We all know players can't be wrapped in cotton wool. But at the same time, unless we are absolutely dead unlucky, alot of these injuries are surely preventable.

I mean Josh Kennedy getting a tennis ball in the eye and missing weeks immediately springs to mind

It does indeed beg the very serious question as to what exactly we are doing at training?

Train at a good high intensity in some sessions where these things can happen, but also means you're better on gameday.

Don't want to go the other way and never train, Freo only kick the ball 10 times a session because they don't want injury.

Well the Duggan one true.

I'm happy for you to go at 50% here

I don’t think Rhino, who would have the official teams at this point, would go with the Duggan hamstring awareness omission and not mention Yeo out with OP.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ainsworth in and no Jetta still.

FFS.

Why the hell does Ainsworth keep getting chances ahead of X O’Neill?

He bought the pictures of Masten, very shrewd investment and one that may well see Ainsworth have a long, but not spectacular career at West Coast.

Wtf is with the Ainsworth inclusion? Dunno how him coming in helps with the loss of JW.
Would've much preferred for Camo to stay in, or a debut for O'Neill or Brayshaw if they still went for an extra mid.
Hopefully still a chance for Williams to come in next week to maintain having a 3rd tall forward in the side along with the resting ruck. Allen in JW's spot and Williams as 2nd ruck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back