Prediction Changes and Pre match discussion vs North Melbourne round 18 @ Metricon

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t really know a lot about him but could be coming in for Gov considering we already have Schofield and Barrass in and North don’t have a big forward line? Cole to the midfield/wing? Or would we be giving Shep a rest?

I don’t really know a lot about him but could be coming in for Gov considering we already have Schofield and Barrass in and North don’t have a big forward line? Cole to the midfield/wing? Or would we be giving Shep a rest?
Would expect Edwards would be the tall replacement for gov if we were going that way. Shep is more likely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I was thinking that too but due to them not being overly tall, maybe we don’t need 3 key backs?
Yeah I dont think we will go 3 talls. Barrass, Schoey and Rotham should be enough height back there with Waterman able to drop back and help out if needed. Surprised if Shep plays now TBH.

I’m inclined to think Shepp is due for a rest this week. Foley has probably come in for him.

Been making me nervous when he’s been doing usual Shepp things (i.e. busting his arse with every effort) during the compressed fixture having come off hamstring tendon surgery in the past. Would hate to lose him for another finals campaign.

You bet. Played for Sorrento back when they were at Robin reserve (showing my age there!). Went to Sacred Heart for a bit too.

I was North beach up until year 9, then we merged with Scarborough and I stopped. Then in year 12 (2002) I went glory hunting and played a season with Sorrento Duncraig cause a heap of my mates played there. Pridda was on the list but was playing league at Subi by then. Good times. Makes me feel old now 😔

2018 we had Brander, Allen, Ryan, Rioli, Waterman, Ainsworth, Petruccelle, Waterman off the top of my head

Venables too. Weirdly looking back it doesn't feel like it was that many - maybe because guys like Ryan and Rioli were so quick to cement their spots? We had three round one debutants that year plus Rioli in round two

Shepherd looks pretty sore so I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets rested.

It could also be O’Neil seeing as he played so little game time last week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back