Prediction Changes and Pre match discussion vs North Melbourne round 18 @ Metricon

Remove this Banner Ad

Ainsworth doesn't tag so heavily that he gets centre bounce duties, so these players can still impact in that area without him being at fault (judged purely off last week).
Make sense when the big fijian is there. Having Ainsworth following his man into the CBD is basically handicapping up

Rest Jk and bring in Bailey Williams
Bailey to do most of the ruck work
Oscar Allen to have a run in McGoverns spot
Sheed in for Brayshaw
Would even consider bringing in Jarred Cameron

Rest Jk and bring in Bailey Williams
Bailey to do most of the ruck work
Oscar Allen to have a run in McGoverns spot
Sheed in for Brayshaw
Would even consider bringing in Jarred Cameron
Tossing up whether to go with a 21 or 22 man team?
*Checks opponent*
Yep Id leave Cameron out for this one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out: Gov, Brayshaw
In: Sheed, AhChee

Ainsworth to Polec please. Even though in bad form, he’s the only player with the potential to carve us up with 15 touches or so. The rest are ball butchers

Id say Allen would be one that gets rested. He looked sore during the game and also had his shoulder heavily iced after the game.
Agree, think Williams will come in for Allen and he can also give NN a big chop out at the end of the game so we can put the big fella on ice.
JK looks like he just had a bit of a corkie at the end of the Saints game and is a player who takes a few games to find a groove after coming back from a break so with the bye coming up I think he plays.

Agree, think Williams will come in for Allen and he can also give NN a big chop out at the end of the game so we can put the big fella on ice.
JK looks like he just had a bit of a corkie at the end of the Saints game and is a player who takes a few games to find a groove after coming back from a break so with the bye coming up I think he plays.

He did also have close to two weeks off with the concussion so ifs its a corkie he should be cherry ripe for first round of finals.

My changes:

Out: Allen, Gov
In: Williams, Sheed

Feel like with Sheed we have a lot of mids to fit in.

I'm sure that not all 8 players who have pulled the jumper on fur the first time this year will be long term for us, but it's still good to be trying new players at the level and see of they're up to it.

Foley hey? Good to see, I wonder who comes out?

Going with:

In Sheed, AhChee, Foley ,Williams
Out Gov (inj), Allen (inj/rest), Brayshaw (omitted) OR XON (rest), Shep (rest)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back