Prediction Changes and Pre match discussion vs North Melbourne round 18 @ Metricon

EagleEgo

Club Legend
Jun 3, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
1. We expect this game to be played mostly at our forward half.
2. We dont need a tagger unless we want to rehearse for the finals.
3. With Ben Brown out, we dont have to field too many tall defenders.

How terribly not obsessed you are......

Wikipedia not updated yet, shows him still behind Phil 😰

Also Cripps is outright 9th after Heady as well.

1600225686043.png

BRB just deleting account real quick.

Oct 29, 2007
Perth Western Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Simmo said he will be playing HBF and with that i think Shep seriously deserves a rest. Hurn had his recently and ditto Nic nat so think he should be next.

Out: Gov (Inj)Shep ( Rest) Brayshaw, Allen (Rest)
In: Foley, Sheed, Ah Chee, Williams

Nelson Schoey Rotham
Hurn Barrass Cole

Brander Sheed Gaff

Waterman Darling Petch
Ryan JK Ah Chee ( Cameron if Ah chee not ready)

Ruck: Nic Nat Kelly Duggan

Bench: Foley Williams Ainsworth Xon ( Brayshaw if Xon is sore)

I picked a team where players were rested ( Shep & Allen) but dropped a developing player in Brashaw to allow Xon and Brander more game time because come finals time they will be the next mids in if Shuey , Redden ,Yeo or anyone other other key mid dont play.

The boy from Sacred Heart and the Sorrento-Duncraig footy factory.

Good to see Stocks putting Cockie in with other club champions like AA & 5th all time goal scorer Jack Darling, as well as Brownlow medalist Matt Priddis 🤣
Mate SDJFF only pumps out legends like Cockie and Ian Perrie

Out: Gov (hamstring), Allen (head knock or shoulder or whatever), Sheppard (managed), O’Neill (managed)

In: Sheed, Williams, Ah Chee, Foley

Apart from Williams for Allen (which I still think would be a good idea), I reckon I was pretty much on the money.

Juddy__

Senior List
Sep 29, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Does anyone know if it's possible to get tickets to the game tomorrow night still? Have been told it's a members only game but do not have a password if anyone could help would be appreciated

Mulldogg

Premiership Player
Apr 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool FC

Harry Edwards a chance to come in too off the back of this comment from Simmo? Seems pretty pointed to mention him when the question seems to have been about Schofield coming into the side again towards a finals campaign?

Harry Edwards a chance to come in too off the back of this comment from Simmo? Seems pretty pointed to mention him when the question seems to have been about Schofield coming into the side again towards a finals campaign?

The question might have been about covering for Gov.

Aug 4, 2003
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
I think it’ll be Gov, O’Neill or Brayshaw (probably O’Neill) and Brander.

We end up a bit shorter admittedly but I think we can make it work with Schofield in the side.

They’ll bring in Majak Daw (always seem to do against us).

Doashuey

Premiership Player
Sep 13, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Does anyone know if it's possible to get tickets to the game tomorrow night still? Have been told it's a members only game but do not have a password if anyone could help would be appreciated
Think it is only staff and family at this one- no publicly available tickets.

Back