Prediction Changes and Pre match discussion vs St Kilda round 17 @ The Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely we're not playing Schofield, Barrass, McGovern and Rotham in the same backline.

I'm assuming Cameron will come in for Gov.
I'm guessing the Gov will be a late out. Or Barrass.
There are too many tall backs in the lineup and that suggests that the replacement may not be a like for like.

Who comes in is the question. I'm for giving Foley game, but Cameron would help balance the small forward thing too.

I'm guessing the Gov will be a late out. Or Barrass.
There are too many tall backs in the lineup and that suggests that the replacement may not be a like for like.

Who comes in is the question. I'm for giving Foley game, but Cameron would help balance the small forward thing too.

If Foley was going to play it would probably have been announced given I don't believe he's played for us yet.

One soldier out, one soldier in.

That's what they told my grandfather. And he did not believe them either!!

Trench Warfare GIF | Gfycat
I would have imagined your grandfather fought in the Boer war.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Playing more talls in the wet. Bold strategy.

2020-09-09 21_02_50-Brisbane Forecast.jpg

The forecast has been progressively deteriorating through the week as well - if anything this could be understating what eventuates as Friday is now forecast for 40mm.

Onshore flow associated with the trough that will bring the bulk of the rain is currently forecast to arrive around the time of match commencement.

There won't be any avoidance of the rain this time around.

View attachment 957333

The forecast has been progressively deteriorating through the week as well - if anything this could be understating what eventuates as Friday is now forecast for 40mm.

Onshore flow associated with the trough that will bring the bulk of the rain is currently forecast to arrive around the time of match commencement.

Adding to the chorus, would definitely bring Cameron in for one of Gov/Barrass (rest).

View attachment 957333

Rain might be our best bet. I know the talls probably don’t help much but if it rains it is perfect for Ainsworth and Brayshaws deficiencies and turns the midfield battle into a scrap. We’re not going to win this one playing our game with our outs, it’ll be another Bulldogs game (hopefully with a different result).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back