Prediction Changes and Pre match discussion vs Western Bulldogs round 16 @ Metricon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You have to wonder, what does hamish brayshaw have to do to get a game. He keeps getting overlooked.
Seems inevitable that Hamish will be delisted and Ainsworth retained.

I wouldn't mind chopping both to be honest, surely somebody like a Garcia from the Dogs may be chopped if lists are cut...

Ainsworth in for anyone is yuck. But Ainsworth for Shuey is a huge L. Would have even taken a, land of the giants, Brander in over him. Even then.. we have enough defenders to give Duggo a go up the ground

Ainsworth and Hutch in the same team is a big yikes. Can’t hide two momentum killers.

Alright, it’s make or break for Ainsworth. If he’s been brought in for Shuey I want him attending a number of centre bounce downs and playing on ball.

Not guarding space in the corridor or wandering around like a lost sheep in the forward 50.

If the match committee are that convinced that he’s an AFL standard inside mid then let the fans see what he can actually do rather than being set up for ridicule as a whipping boy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The other thing in Ainsworth favor over Hammer is Ainsworth has at least been adjusted to the speed of AFL level.
It's not the best argument for his inclusion but he'll be less of a deer in the headlights compared to Brayshaw.... maybe.

The other thing in Ainsworth favor over Hammer is Ainsworth has at least been adjusted to the speed of AFL level.
It's not the best argument for his inclusion but he'll be less of a deer in the headlights compared to Brayshaw.... maybe.
Better the spud you know?

I reckon Ainsworth has come in to play the defensive winger role, which he played in his first couple of games this year. Allows Nelson and Cole to play as full-time defenders in the absence of Hurn.

One of O’Neill or Hutchings to go into the middle to replace Shuey. Probably the former given Hutch’s lack of match fitness, although he may spend some time tagging I guess.

Brayden offer's no redeemable AFL qualities. Opposite to Xavier, who's shown something every time he's played.

The fact Ainsworth is playing, despite already witnessing him be poor over and over again this year, shows a serious lack of creativity on the MC's part.

Trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back