Preview Changes and predictions: Blues v Bulldogs Round 22

Remove this Banner Ad

0499e09f8ee5070b84284103d4de91db.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

SCRAY72 I'm fine with including English, but Boyd's stronger and more of a threat up forward. He had a decent game last time against Carlton, aside from a couple of narrow misses. But it seems that Boyd's still not available, which was my query :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope next time Bevo has a presser.He explains the intricacies of not playing English.When the kid needs the experience.
Or are we justifying Trengroves contract , or shopping Roughead.Really like clarification.

My question: is this the least relevant game of the season? Discuss...

Nope. Likely the last time we will see certain players winning in the red, white and blue.

Out: Cordy, Roughead, lethargy
In: Wood, English, discombobulation

Would like to to see us put the foot down
I like this, and hope it happens. Seriously, what have we got to gain by not playing English for the last two weeks? Roughy is done and will be lucky to get on another AFL list. Hope he’s not on ours next year, or we are just going backwards!

Hope next time Bevo has a presser.He explains the intricacies of not playing English.When the kid needs the experience.
Or are we justifying Trengroves contract , or shopping Roughead.Really like clarification.

We’ve played our best footy for the year with Trengove in the ruck.

Neither do I believe guys need to be playing AFL footy to be developing. English needs gym time as much as anything. He’s going to be a machine.

Trengove has earned his spot and should be our number 1 ruckman until English takes it from him.

We’ve played our best footy for the year with Trengove in the ruck.

Neither do I believe guys need to be playing AFL footy to be developing. English needs gym time as much as anything. He’s going to be a machine.

Trengove has earned his spot and should be our number 1 ruckman until English takes it from him.

Trengove Ruckman = good.

Best position for him, good RFA recruitment.

First time we’ve doubled up vs Carlton in a season since 1937 ...
How the mighty have fallen. I think most doggies supporters would think that the AFL and previously the VFL view our club as a lesser entity for want of a better phrase and things like the inequity of fixturing and being denied blockbusters have reinforced that view over time. But I've felt we've worn that like a badge of honour for the most part. The scorned. The inconvenient truth.

And now we have been joined in the AFL's 'also ran' pile by the formerly great and relevant Carlton who now get to play other 'also ran' teams twice. How tragic.

It's a bit like some Toorak toff falling on hard times, losing his mansion and being reduced to living in the boarding house. As a long term resident of the boarding house we welcome them of course.
"Come in, come in. Take that room down the hall. Gets the morning sun and has a great view of the bay:thumbsu:". Smiling wryly as we return to our room at the other end of the hall knowing full well that next to our new mate Carl lives our old mate norfie who pisses the bed and wakes up screaming and howling at the moon every night.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back