Macmillan - McKay - Higgins
Polec - Hall - Dumont
Zurhaar - Walker - Taylor
Mahoney - Daw - Hosie

Goldstein - LDU - Simpkin

Bonar - Scott - Williams - mcDonald

OUT: Wood Ziebell Brown Hayden
IN: LDU Daw Hosie Zurhaar

Pass mark tonight - Goldy, Higgins, Hall, Walker, Taylor, Tarrant, Dumont, McDonald, McKay, Simpkin
Disappointing, but expected - Brown, Wood, Macmillan, Williams, Atley, Pittard
Disappointing, not expected - Polec, Bonar, Mahoney, Scott
Injured, no impact - Ziebell, Hayden

We should be playing for 21.

Winning another game doesn't matter and would be meaningless.

While I agree with the former I don't agree with the latter. We should be sifting the list and playing for 21 but any hard fought win while doing so would not be meaningless.

While I agree with the former I don't agree with the latter. We should be sifting the list and playing for 21 but any hard fought win while doing so would not be meaningless.

Let me reword.

Whether we lose the remaining games is not as consequential as getting things on a more even keel for 21.

I would like to see us right some of this to give the appearance of an actual footy side with some semblance of what they are doing.

McKay has to play for the rest of the season. Surely Hosie gets a game. It will be a dark dark day if Carlton belt us.
Well history is now in the Making we are now in our lowest position in the history of the club atm I expect Carlton to beat us easy next week only saving grace the crows are 2 games behind us on the ladder but the crows have a better list so I expect them to pass us on the ladder by season’s end.
Major decisions have to be made for 2021 2022 2023 To get our club going again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We should be playing for 21.

Winning another game doesn't matter and would be meaningless.

I‘d go a step further.

Jy is my benchmark. He’s the future captain. I’m building my team around him. I’m not sacking everyone, but if you are older than Jy, you need a good reason to be on the list

Taz, Goldy, Cunners,,Higgins obviously tick.

J Walker, Anderson, Dumont Luke tick

Polec well you’re contracted so tick

The rest?

Do we think Wood will get dropped?? Hahahaha jokes, of course he will.
Actually can we pull a Matty Capuano and delist mid season??

I‘d go a step further.

Jy is my benchmark. He’s the future captain. I’m building my team around him. I’m not sacking everyone, but if you are older than Jy, you need a good reason to be on the list

The rest?

The current captain is at an all time low, but you keep him and get him fit. He'll have one of those out-of-the-box finals series next year.

I‘d go a step further.

The rest?
Reckon you're handing out ticks too easy. I don't blame you, it's the North way.

Can't wait to play the Bears,Pies and Port.

We'll look like clydesdales lining u against Wynx at Flemington
That's a good thing though - there will be no 'hard finishes' to finish 9th - we will finish bottom 4 and do it without having to 'tank'.

There will bo some brutal losses coming up but it has to be chin up with an eye to the future.

The current captain is at an all time low, but you keep him and get him fit. He'll have one of those out-of-the-box finals series next year.
He'd kill someone on Grand Final day of he ever got there.

He'd kill someone on Grand Final day of he ever got there.

Going to be a pity if he never gets to one, some players are built for Grand Finals. I could see him thrown forward in desperation and nutting 3 goals in a quarter...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back