Preview Changes and prematch discussion vs GC franchise @metricon 6:10pm sunday

Remove this Banner Ad

I wish I wasn’t thinking it, but I am guenuinely worried with some of the stuff I have seen this year.

Playing injured players, playing unbalanced lineups, turgid gameplan and now this Polec situation seems more about personality than football ability.

I guess we need to see what happens next year, but if it’s more of the same then hopefully we pull the trigger and end it before too much damage is done?

Woods best position is at half forward flank, if he is allowed to play there then he had the best chance of succeeding. He’s the only player forward of centre with mercurial skills. Is a bad year so wood is certainly no worse than the other players.

I wish I wasn’t thinking it, but I am guenuinely worried with some of the stuff I have seen this year.

Playing injured players, playing unbalanced lineups, turgid gameplan and now this Polec situation seems more about personality than football ability.

I guess we need to see what happens next year, but if it’s more of the same then hopefully we pull the trigger and end it before too much damage is done?

Yeah I'm getting worried too mate. A lot of decisions just don't make sense at all right now.

I'm not the type of person who can sit back and put blind faith in a "it's part of a longer plan" story. I need to some evidence and tbh... there just isn't much atm.

His 'defence first' style makes kit appear we are trying not to lose, rather than going out to win.

Yes, I know we've had injuries to key players.

But the style of football is complete dross.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His 'defence first' style makes kit appear we are trying not to lose, rather than going out to win.

I'm sorry, but this is kind of a clueless opinion. You really can't see that what the likes of LDU and Jy and Kyron Hayden have been attempting is the actual game plan? Those 45 kicks to open up the corridor? And you think that's dross? Or maybe you are mistaking style for execution.

I'm sorry, but this is kind of a clueless opinion. You really can't see that what the likes of LDU and Jy and Kyron Hayden have been attempting is the actual game plan? Those 45 kicks to open up the corridor? And you think that's dross? Or maybe you are mistaking style for execution.

They’re exceptions and not the rule.

The slow, down the line, lack of dare has been overwhelmingly prevalent this year in our games.

This is not injury related. This is instructional.

Im holding judgment in 2020.. reckon its pretty easy to do. I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt this year. I do agree there has been very little in regard to offensive game plans, now it can be down to cunners being the engine room and its been hard to fill that void. Many things, in seriousness though, it looks like tanking

Too much navel gazing on this thread. This is a flat out development year. Composed, experienced and talented players make game plans work not the other way around. We've been poor because a number of our heavy lifters have been missing and the younger players are struggling with the extra responsibility. That will improve with more games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back