17219.jpeg

Meows the following:

Oct 9, 2003
Singapore / 30,000 feet
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Eagles (NFL), Suns (NBA)
Both teams aren't in qld. Dees are already in Adelaide having played crows there wed night....

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Both teams are based in the QLD hub.

Are Melbourne staying in SA for the week? Or are they doing FIFO from QLD?

I suppose it at least gives the SA supporters of both teams a chance to see them live..

One played on a wing/HF position they are used to, the other is playing in an alien position across HB and looks confused. Again, if he doesn't perform in a position he should be accustomed to, happy to start writing him out of the future 22.

Don’t get me wrong, I really want Aiden to do well, I really do. Both he and Pauly look to have all the tools needed to be really good players. It’s just frustrating that it doesn’t seem to be happening for them. Ahern looked so good a couple of years ago... and now, zip. Along with Atley and Polec, they give off the impression that all they need is a jolt of electricity to shake them up. Of course, ultimately, I’m just a couch potato on the outside looking in, with no real idea of what exactly is going on.

As long as Maj, Jy, Will Walker, Larkey, Bailey, Kyron, BMac and Mahony are playing, I don’t really mind . Of course Taz, Zurhaar, Jed, Higgins, LMac, Goldy and Josh are givens. Hosie as well would be nice. Any chance Perez?

New_Roo

Premiership Player
Oct 7, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Both teams are based in the QLD hub.

Are Melbourne staying in SA for the week? Or are they doing FIFO from QLD?

I suppose it at least gives the SA supporters of both teams a chance to see them live..

I'm assuming they wouldn't bother flying out then back in again but anything is possible this year...

New_Roo

Premiership Player
Oct 7, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
As long as Maj, Jy, Will Walker, Larkey, Bailey, Kyron, BMac and Mahony are playing, I don’t really mind . Of course Taz, Zurhaar, Jed, Higgins, LMac, Goldy and Josh are givens. Hosie as well would be nice. Any chance Perez?

Perez would have to be a chance he sounded close for the geel game.... but given the fanfare hosie got then if he is we would know about it over the next day

Perez would have to be a chance he sounded close for the geel game.... but given the fanfare hosie got then if he is we would know about it over the next day

Id save Perez for the week after.

I want the biggest bodies this game (Kyron, marley) to hit the dees hard

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A win or a lose means nothing. Just want to see
some guys playing footy.
A win means something, last game that actually matters for us this year, anything to stop dees playing finals and effing up our pick swap, and halt momentum

hopefully physically rough them up for weeks to come

Kangaroo Cat

Club Legend
Jun 2, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
A win means something, last game that actually matters for us this year, anything to stop dees playing finals and effing up our pick swap, and halt momentum

hopefully physically rough them up for weeks to come
Wouldn't mind if we beat zorko and that mob he hangs out with who keep copying his outfits 🤨

ChoppyGun

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 19, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Enjoying a very nice (cheap) red wine.

No idea of the brand but I suspect YellowTail.

I equally have no idea what our changes will be.

The unknown is not all bad.

Dirty_11

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 28, 2014
Beneath the Blue & White
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Shinboners
At what point does Shaw go up to players whose careers are on a knife edge and tell them to pull their finger out or they are gone. Might be a good week to start.

The sooner Melbourne know their season is over the better for us as they will collapse. Our current form says we lose this, but it is a game as a club we need to rally and get the win.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Esp. since we've won what ? 18 of last 19 v GoDees ?

I’m preparing myself for the worst, H. If we lose tomorrow, even statistically speaking, 2020 becomes worse than 2019. Brad’s reign ended at 3-7 and things got better from there. If we lose tomorrow, we sink to 3-8 and dropping. Regardless of whatever bright sides we can look to on the “playing the kids” side of things, them’s the facts....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back