Unofficial Preview Changes and preview thread versus Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turner is one of our smartest footy players. He's inexperienced + playing in the hardest position to find the footy on the ground, but he has unbelievable smarts. Just look at some of the things he did last year in the finals (Selwood smother!).

We don't rate our players on stupid criterion such as output.
Your coach did say that past performances mean nothing and will promote players based on their form . He did contradict himself by picking Thomas ahead of Nahas who was in better form. He picked Thomas because he's a better footballer, no argument from me on that point. I think brad realised this and hence why he has kept garner and turner , otherwise brad would've lost the playing group.

I would keep garner in but not turner in the short term. Turners form in the vfl weren't great and was promoted only because of nahas' injury.

Anyway the law of averages does show that young players will have their lull period and I think that's when Nahas will be promoted , if he continues his form

Hawthorn's outs
Jonathan O'Rourke (Omitted),
Angus Litherland (Omitted)

After a 100+ point win.

BS is so weak. This is why we will never be consistently good. He could have dropped the weakest link and brought in Nahas or Hansen or rewarded Bmac for this good VFL form. Clarkson could have kept O'Rourke or Litherland in and maybe started one as the sub even but he dropped them and keeps the other 20 players on their toes.

Same all s**t every weak. Wait for the next shock loss when the Blues or Saints roll us and he drops Garner, Turner, Basti...
Back to back 10 goal wins.

How did the changes go for the Hawks??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back