Preview Changes and Preview Thread vs Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The only obvious inclusion is Rioli as we don't know the fitness of the likes of Dixon, JHF and Mckenzie.

No way that Narkle should be selected before Jackson, Narkle only had 2 touches in the first half today against North Adelaide.

In Rioli, Narkle, Hayes, Pasini, Fantasia

Out Jonas, Mead, Lycett, DBJ, Burton

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should’ve rioli played this weekend? It’s been bugging me and i’ve got insensitive views on it, but I feel like he should’ve been playing.

Feel like we got it all wrong at selection. And it was obvious on Thursday but did the rot start earlier.

We need to start getting serious because this whole week reeked of complacency.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Serious question - who do we have who can legitimately replace Jonas? I guess Burton is the only option?

DBJ will be an out, It seemed unlikely that either Dixon or JHF would be right for next week either.

The cupboard looks a bit bare. Not one of the ins this week did anything to suggest they should stay. Perhaps Burgoyne?

Lycett made it easy for us Hayes supporters this week.

Of all the games to deny him any continuity.

It was Tom De Koning! Drafted in the same year, 17 picks apart, and under a similar cloud, futurewise.

Changes:

In: serious attitude to winning enough games to finish top 2.
Out: arrogance and complacency.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Sometimes. Then sometimes he has an absolute shocker and costs us dearly. He's a battler at his best.
He’s inconsistent like Burton in that way. Throughout their time with us, both have played some ripping games but also some stinkers. Very different to a player like Houston or even McKenzie who have a smaller gap between their best and worst.

JHF and his 4ish centre clearances will be vital. Missed some fwd class without Rioili and Fanta, and Lord is no Dixon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back