Preview Changes and Preview Thread vs Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hinkley can say whatever he wants to the press but he can't coach for s**t - Lycett, Butters, Rozee, JHF carry the team and if 3 of them are hampered by injury it'll take a miracle to beat anyone.

If Wines and Boak spend time in the middle Collingwood will run rings around us with quick 1-2 handballs.

They're going to blow us off the park lol
I can't wait. Win or lose the memes, windmilling, piss blasting, capslock etc are gonna be great.

View attachment 1746227

umm When? lol Ken - making up rubbish like that is usualy above you, if thats what u need to motivate your players then it is indeed a sad indictment on what you think your team will provide ...

Brayden Maynard's words

“We love every challenge that comes our way, and we are sitting on top for a reason,” Magpies defender Brayden Maynard told Fox Footy.

“Port better bring their A game because we are coming over there, and we are going to give it our best.”

View attachment 1746227

umm When? lol Ken - making up rubbish like that is usualy above you, if thats what u need to motivate your players then it is indeed a sad indictment on what you think your team will provide ...

sooooooooooooo made up......

1689918769307.png

I can't believe what was said in a Press Conference! To 5AA I Go! I Hope My Phone's Charged Because This Rant Might Last The Ages ! ! 1 11!!!111

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hinkley can say whatever he wants to the press but he can't coach for s**t - Lycett, Butters, Rozee, JHF carry the team and if 3 of them are hampered by injury it'll take a miracle to beat anyone.

If Wines and Boak spend time in the middle Collingwood will run rings around us with quick 1-2 handballs.
Without the List Management Team we would have been bottom 4 for the past 5 years. That's how highly I rate Stinkers coaching.

Sure, but...I think I'm from the one club where that's backed up by the ladder. Ask me when Bucks left and I'd say sure, we'd take Hinkley (we had no idea how good McRae might be) and be happy about it.

Port has a decent culture and he fits that (you're not a pure business club like Hawthorn or Carlton or a fake franchise like Sydney), Hinkley's not going gut your club like a Ross Lyon by ruining the culture or making youngsters play non-football. I'd take McRae for us over Clarkson for that reason, Clarko (ignoring the allegations) is a known bully.

I'd rate Hinckley in the B tier with McRae and Fagan (no flags yet but quality coaches) below A tier C Scott, Clarkson and Hardwick (all multiple flags) and above Longmire (cheat flag) Goodwin (amazing list) Bevo and Simpson (good but lucky too).

Who would you swap with? I think either Scott brother would suit youse, stubborn SOBs with some brains and some system, not match day geniuses but very solid development skills and build loyalty.

Given neither is on offer, maybe back your coach in? I see Port as a loyal club like us, stupidly loyal, so loyal sometimes you hang on to coaches and players way too long. It pays off sometimes. Choco got a flag after being told he never would. Don't try to be some other club, you are Port, and even Victorians know what that means.
Port Adelaide has always had a great culture. It has absolutely zero to do with Hinkley and never bloody will.

On three occasions in that presser he took thinly veiled swipes at Collingwood’s self-admiration. One of those times was in response to McRae recommending that Drew start on Daicos (I loved Hinkley’s response to that) and the other to Maynard’s recent hubris.
The only thing I got out of that presser is that Ken is in cockroach mode, how the players react to him shitting himself will be interesting.

Well in my opinion, our last 4 games have been very ordinary, and as WGT said post game, we have not looked hungry.
I hope no-one has been fed this week.
The players didn't look hungry against Carlton because they believe they have saved Hinkley's job, mission accomplished.

Port Adelaide has always had a great culture. It has absolutely zero to do with Hinkley and never bloody will.
Port Adelaide always had a great culture but the Kenny Hinkley Football Club has a poor culture where losing is perfectly acceptable and there are more important things than football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back