Preview Changes and Preview v West Coast - PRELIM EDITION

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Best of luck guys.
My WAFL side is West Perth (Red and Blue, Grand Old Flag etc) have made the WAFL grand final to be played this weekend so I'm getting behind you guys as well and hoping to sing the song twice this weekend.

Big weekend ahead! I’d say the Dees a better chance than our Falcons!

Go Dees

Best of luck guys.
My WAFL side is West Perth (Red and Blue, Grand Old Flag etc) have made the WAFL grand final to be played this weekend so I'm getting behind you guys as well and hoping to sing the song twice this weekend.

I want to hear the song on Saturday but not on Sunday haha (it can be played Etihad instead!).

It's kinda funny position for me - feel like I'll be living at the stadium on the weekend.

Meanwhile...Subiaco are playing in the grand final at all 3 levels (League, Reserves, Colts), Casey are in the grand final, I have a passing interest in Norwood and they're playing (against who I'm not sure...) - come on Melbourne keep this going for me!

May be considered a restraint of trade?

One of the lawyers amongst us will know.
That’s serious high-priced company law though. The sort of stuff that senior counsel get paid 15,000 for advice.

If you have one about whether A Brayshaw could possibly sue Gaff or some random thing then I’m sure some locals could give it a go.

Im sick of hearing how they didnt have Kennedy when we beat them 5 weeks ago. He looked horrible last week and pulled up sore.

Yet there has been no mention of us not having Viney who has been our best player in the finals

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Not to mention McDonald and Frost have been pretty good against opposition talls recently. Roughead was impotent against Occy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eagles Fans have been paying overs for years any time we play in Melb this time of year.....
Boo hoo. Melbourne board. Despite what every budgie supporter thinks it isn’t all about the victim complex that West Coast fans have

Managed to get myself a couple of tickets to the game, can't wait.

popped over to this board a few times to say how much I enjoy watching Angus Brayshaw play, his last few games have been phenomenal. Hopefully he finds another gear and puts the scum to the sword for his brother.

Best of luck guys - go Dees!
Your not the freo supporter that wore freo gurnsey and magpies scarf to QF?.......You copped a ribbing as you left with few minutes to go!!!!! No doubt will happen again :)

But you do make a valid point Angus has been playing very well!!!!

Boo hoo. Melbourne board. Despite what every budgie supporter thinks it isn’t all about the victim complex that West Coast fans have
Boo Hoo your mob is one complaining about airfares.......suck it up

**** these airline prices are a disgrace, surely next time the AFL is negotiating with its airline partner its put in the contract that prices are kept more reasonable for footy fans.
We have been paying overs for years (yes its a price gouge for sure)

Boo Hoo your mob is one complaining about airfares.......suck it up
Mate, you are on the Melbourne board telling us to suck it up because you have it worse for flights when you have seen at least 1 GF win in your life. Official warning. Bugger off.

Mate, you are on the Melbourne board telling us to suck it up because you have it worse for flights when you have seen at least 1 GF win in your life. Official warning. Bugger off.
So airfares should be based on how many years since a GF win...Gold....Good Luck with that.... see you over at our board :)

So airfares should be based on how many years since a GF win...Gold....Good Luck with that.... see you over at our board :)
Something really needs to be done about the west Australian education system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back