Changes and tactics vs St. Kilda - Stretch, OMac Out - Jetta, Lewis In

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if you could somehow compress Tim Membrey - like stand him up in some type of player squashing machine - then you would get him mixed up with Dean Kent. Or if you spent a few hours with Kent in a stretcher you would end up with Membrey.

I think if you could somehow compress Tim Membrey - like stand him up in some type of player squashing machine - then you would get him mixed up with Dean Kent. Or if you spent a few hours with Kent in a stretcher you would end up with Membrey.
I think Willy Wonka has a chocolate factory he'd like to sell you

In all the talks I forgot that Dean Kent is lining up against us for the first time.

He looks a much better player in their guernsey than he was in ours.

Oh, rubbish.

In all the talks I forgot that Dean Kent is lining up against us for the first time.

He looks a much better player in their guernsey than he was in ours.
I know you're fond of being overly dramatic, but Kent averaged 11 disposals, 1 tackle and half a goal in his first four games for them.

A fair amount of Saints supporters wanted him dropped. Just look at their board.

Doesn't mean much. If you read back over this board in the past month, probably everyone bar Salem and Oliver has been talked up as on the chopping block by someone or someones.

Maybe he meant it was a bigger miracle than Jesus returning from the dead that Dean Kent has managed 4 games in a row without his body falling apart.

*shrugs* Probably. It seems that the Saint's aren't burdened with an inept quack like Misso in their ranks like we are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watch him join the Saints 20 and 3 club tomorrow now..
That was written in the stars the minute he joined them, may as well take the piss whilst we can

Saints are s**t, will be fitting for the demons to triumph on Easter weekend.

If we lose then its season over!

Speed of ball movement is key today. Slow the saints down and the back 6 won’t be as vulnerable, likewise we need to control our speed. We look our best when we control the ball by foot. Despite the “chaos” mantra the media picked up on in the finals, we look far better when we control the ball speed. It’s all well and good getting the ball a million miles an hour into the forward line but it bounces back twice as fast and leaves our back 6 vulnerable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back