Fixture Changes Bulldogs v Bomberos

Remove this Banner Ad

Why would he do that when he's been playing full back all year and we brought Buku in who has been playing forward all year. I'd be even more annoyed if that happened and would want the coach sacked. I agree they should swap but Buku and Bruce should be playing those roles in the 2s to prepare
When has any players played a position in the reserves then the same position in the seniors, that would be as rare as finding a GWS supporter

Not overly enthused about the changes.

Don’t love the Bruce/Gardner/Keath trio, don’t think it’s great defensively, offers little intercepting power and offers no rebound. There doesn’t seem to be much faith in any mid sized defenders and they’ve decided Buku is a forward, so probably not much option to go back to this setup. I’m happy if they feel playing VFL for now is best for Busslinger’s development, first season and there is no particular rush with him. I imagine Bruce goes to Phillips/Bryan, Keath to Wright and Gardner to Stringer. Cox is named forward but not sure how much he’ll play there and would change the matchups. Langford not the easiest match up either, guess it might be Ed.

Surprised to see Buku, thought his only chance would be if Jamarra or Naughton was out. It’s good reward for playing consistently well at VFL level. I would’ve played Lobb personally. Im one of his bigger critics and he has been bad this season but I don’t like going with the one ruck setup.

A little surprised that Williams moved out of the 22. Wasn’t good last week but think he has had a good season. Think its more that they want to reward Baker with a call up and they don’t want to move Poulter out of the 22 after a reasonable without spectacular first few games.

I do think we’re still a stronger team on paper and would be a little surprised if we don’t get the job done. Still can’t believe we threw away last weeks game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back