Preview Changes Bulldogs V Bombers Round 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Get hyped! Can't believe Vandermeer, Cavarra and Butler all played this year before Weightman, but good to see he wasn't rushed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good news story.

(Hopefully doesn't replicate his namesake with tribunal visits and trying to use an underlying medical condition as a sob-story for leniency.)

If Roarke Smith gets a game with Cody and Bailey's blonde locks it will appear we are at surf carnival. After all we are on the Gold Coast and they have a surfer for a coach. :)

If only someone could photoshop the heads of Bevo, Baz, Cody and Roarke onto a photo of an Australian surf band with 4 members...

1594788487026.png

English could be as clean as Ben King as a forward. Has the same reach and is a one grab mark. Would love to sit him there for a few weeks and find out but we def need him in the middle. If the season goes to sh*t then it’d be a fun experiment.
This is why when I thought we might have had a pick before a JUH bid (back after those first two rounds) I was keen on drafting Thilthorpe as a ruck/forward with similar around the ground attributes as English. Would be a dynamic pair switching back and forth from ruck to FF.

This is why when I thought we might have had a pick before a JUH bid (back after those first two rounds) I was keen on drafting Thilthorpe as a ruck/forward with similar around the ground attributes as English. Would be a dynamic pair switching back and forth from ruck to FF.
Id chase phillips or Holland if that was the case

Surely Weightman comes in for Richards and not West. A couple games ago West had a cracker, leave him in to get some consistency.
Unless we plan on moving Richards out of the forward line, then I think it has to be him. Crozier and Weightman in for Butler and Richards makes the most sense, and honestly I think immediately improves us despite one of them being a debutant. Richards doesn't belong up forward, while West showed what he can do in the North game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back