Unofficial Preview Changes & discussion v Port, Round 17.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did and quite enjoyed the experience. Everyone on the Port board appears to have their own teeth and nobody keyed my car. I did notice a few mullets though.
The Victorian slag is what saved you. Good stuff. A bit of opposition point of view and contribution is much appreciated. :thumbsu:

Mar 13, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Bruins, Dodgers, Bulls, SEM Phoenix

FLVanLandingham

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 3, 2017
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
damn. so how much of Hippys uncertainty was exacerbated by continuing to play :eek: Also all this hype from the media is even more than pre-Collingwood and that turned out badly.. I think the team should handle it better. Hopefully

damn. so how much of Hippys uncertainty was exacerbated by continuing to play :eek: Also all this hype from the media is even more than pre-Collingwood and that turned out badly.. I think the team should handle it better. Hopefully

Our medical team not getting great results purely through coincidence. If it was going to be detrimental to keep him out there, we wouldn't have done it. Fages said it was his change of movement that was most greatly impacted so I think it was judged wouldn't make him worse but he would obviously be limited. Credit to Hippy he was still able to play it out and contribute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back