Unofficial Preview Changes/discussion v Saints

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry about this, but it’s lose, not loose. It’s my equal most disliked spelling errors, first being rapt (wrapped).

Oh, and it’s coz, not cause. Just kidding ;)

Sometime its ok to be a bit lose with grammer and spelling, no need to loose sleep over it. Im just wrapped you ain't getting rapt up in all thus.

No certainties against the Saints.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Absolutely. If we prepare in a similar manner to how we did for our games against Hawthorn and Gold Coast we will get a similar result, regardless of the venue.

Expected score indicates St Kilda destroyed Geelong in general play:

Taking them lightly will end very, very, badly for us.

Sometime its ok to be a bit lose with grammer and spelling, no need to loose sleep over it. Im just wrapped you ain't getting rapt up in all thus.

Trust me, after 3.5 hours post-celebration sleep on Friday night I most certainly did not loose any sleep over it last night!

Let’s hope we haven’t been celebrating a top 2 finish. Saints will roll us if we don’t turn up ready to go.

This team does tend to play up or down depending on our opponent. It’d be nice to come out like we did against the Pies and create a buffer early against the Saints.

As others have mentioned Payne has been well down for at least 6 weeks now. Hopefully he can get a scalp in King next week to take some form into the finals.

I’d envisage Saints will probably try and play Max on Harris, if possible, like his brother did for the Suns, so hopefully we have a plan in place this week to be able to make that changeover and keep Harris free somehow.
no surprise since it is his first full season in AFL, and no doubt he injured his ankle/foot about two months ago. I would not be surprised if he is one player that has to have an op at seasons end.

King kicked 6 against Balta a couple of weeks ago as Balta seemed more interested in intercept marking as opposed to locking down. Last night against De Koning, King got plenty of looks at goal so we will need to come up with a plan, as he is in form. Maybe we should test his left shoulder, with Harris or Payne making him earn his marks and put him forcibly to ground.

c'mon Freo today. Port lose we might be able to rest a couple players next week if 2nd spot secured

great to see Dev have a good game and when he cracked the s..ts and ripped his jerseys off and bare it all, I was laughing so much.

Been stating all year Cam provides the most impact as our third tall forward and he had a good game.

Ah Chee was just terrific and Harris was very good

All in all a good win against a strong club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

need to stifle sinclair

was definitely their best on last time we played and he is in ripping form

when he has ball in hand, good things happen for st kilda

problem is he has no problem rotating between half back and on ball to try break a tag
Dev is also very good at rotating between HFF and on ball so is one who could pay close attention to him.

Would like to think our performance against teams we should have beaten is brought up mid week. No slip ups and we need to be on our game. Not just expect to win because it's at the Gabba

The worry is the likely we are at the Gabba is more just a formality attitude that will bring us unstuck.

The worry is the likely we are at the Gabba is more just a formality attitude that will bring us unstuck.

We have had enough lessons in this area. We will absolutely be primed.

One change I would like to see is Ryan Lester made captain for the rest of the year. I know that it's a bit Under 8s-ish to make the best player captain but our season was pretty much going downhill until Ryan was put back in to the team.

One change I would like to see is Ryan Lester made captain for the rest of the year. I know that it's a bit Under 8s-ish to make the best player captain but our season was pretty much going downhill until Ryan was put back in to the team.
Ryan Lester has barely been out of the team this year.

Ryan Lester has barely been out of the team this year.
Simpsons Thats The Joke GIF

Just watched some of the VFL. Another poster posed the question Gardiner for Payne? Worth considering given Darcy looked to be moving very well getting to contests and having an impact. I judge Payne’s early season form to be better than Darcy’s best, but Payne has been off since that ankle injury and was ordinary Friday night.

on what I saw in the VFL:

Lohmann for McCarthy
Prior for AhChee

lyons the sub

Matho a bit stiff.

Just watched some of the VFL. Another poster posed the question Gardiner for Payne? Worth considering given Darcy looked to be moving very well getting to contests and having an impact. I judge Payne’s early season form to be better than Darcy’s best, but Payne has been off since that ankle injury and was ordinary Friday night.

on what I saw in the VFL:

Lohmann for McCarthy
Prior for AhChee

lyons the sub

Matho a bit stiff.

Gardiner is best as a third tall not a second.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back