Preview Changes Dogs V Lions at Mars 10.4.21 - Rd 4, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Optimistic Dog

Premiership Player
Oct 11, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Gardner's injury gives Lewis Young a chance to make CHB his own. Personally think he has lot more skill than Gardner and could be the missing piece for us to go all the way this season. Other changes West and Jong for McNeill and Scott.

dergert

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 17, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
How was Cordy today? He or Lewy Young have a massive opportunity to cement CHB as their own.

I'd take McNeil out and have Cavarra in.

I'd keep Scott in... Just... More out of hope he can add to our forward line. Give him one more week as a pure forward to see what he can do.

Golden_6

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 15, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Please no Lewis Young. I’ll take my chances with Cordy. He’s not fantastic but he’s usually fairly solid. I still wouldn’t have Scott in our best 22 but fail to see Bevo making an unforced change after that.

Out: Gardner, Scott
In: Cordy, Lipinski/Cavarra

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Triple Baileys

Club Legend
Jan 7, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Ryan Gardner, a don't it always seem to go that you don't know what you got 'til it's gone player.

Next Waiting

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 19, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Happy enough with McNeil to stay in. Plenty of zip and looks to get better as the game goes on. Must be fit.
Out Gardner (inj) In: Dunno but a tall
Out Hunter In Lipinsky - similar endurance running but Lipi has much better skills
Out Scott In Jong

adam10

Premiership Player
Mar 1, 2008
melb
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Liverpool
Out: Gardiner Scott Mcniel (they’ve been really solid but imo it’s healthy rotation)
In: Young Wallis Cavarra

Oct 19, 2012
Minas Morgul
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I'd go Khamis to replace Gardiner. He offers high ball protection and brilliant closing speed and would be an asset in our zone setup. Form has been great too.

Wood can engage with Hipwood. Keath to Daniher.

I want Cav in too. Lipinski probs comes back into the 22.

TommyD13

Premiership Player
Jul 31, 2016
Adelaide
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Adelaide United Southampton
Young to come in for Gardner, Lipinski back to the 22 and Scott to become sub. Johannisen to play more small forward

Philthy1

Club Legend
Sep 17, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Bevo said in the presser that Keath was on his own a bit too much. I would expect it is either Young or Cordy in. I think that will be the only change after a 21 goal win. Although McNeil doesn’t look up to it right now.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Young in for Gardner but English spending plenty of time helping out in defence.

Tough for Cavarra but I think the same 22 others play next week.

Maybe Scott as the sub.

Bro_Pro

All Australian
Sep 3, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Wonder if it will be only one change next week with Gardner out and either Young or Cordy in...?
What did people think of JJ’s game..?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back