Changes for 4th test v India

Remove this Banner Ad

Also, saw footage of the team training and Cummins was charging in at full pace. He'll definitely play.
Captain kohli and Co will be shitting themselves against him like they did last test. Think India are starting to realise that their lack of any quality quick bowlers is a real problem.

Captain kohli and Co will be shitting themselves against him like they did last test. Think India are starting to realise that their lack of any quality quick bowlers is a real problem.

Not as if Kholi spends much time out in the middle

Kholi didn't help much getting the runs

Irrespective, I suspect that 'Kohli and co' are less than terrified. I really don't understand how any professional cricketer could be in this day and age anyway. Steyn and Johnson are the only two bowlers in the last decade to do any proper physical damage to anyone on any more than a one off basis. And even then, a guy like Smith was clearly 'unterrified' enough to face Johnson with a shattered hand in a dead rubber.

Irrespective, I suspect that 'Kohli and co' are less than terrified. I really don't understand how any professional cricketer could be in this day and age anyway. Steyn and Johnson are the only two bowlers in the last decade to do any proper physical damage to anyone on any more than a one off basis. And even then, a guy like Smith was clearly 'unterrified' enough to face Johnson with a shattered hand in a dead rubber.

Because they are human. The human mind is an amazing thing. Many things scare humans that in reality should not or could not harm us. A bloke charging in and hurling a hard object at you giving u bugger all time to react means the threat of harm is always present even if serious injury rarely occurs.

Id hate the be a selector today. The is the biggest game of cricket for australia in maybe 10 years. The bowling combo for australia will be that deciding factor, bigger than Kohli missing anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't seen an issue with any of the decks, i just think people need to understand we aren't going to get much pace in the track for this one no matter it's domestic history or what it might be like for international limited overs games.
Sorry, I was being sarcastic. I think they've been pretty good wickets too!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back