Preview Changes for Collingwood - Rd 10, 2021

Buget

Premiership Player
Apr 7, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Mackenzie is an easy in for Clurey.

Not sure if Ladhams can ruck a full game against Grundy, but not sure if 2 rucks and 3 tall forwards are the go. I wouldn’t debut Hayes against Grundy.

If fit, Houston for Fredricks. Bonner/Farrell sub

Last edited:
This was the week to debut Hayes. Even still though Ladhams doesn’t deserve a spot, I’d bring Hayes in. Dixon out too, needs a week in the Maggie’s to earn his spot back and hopefully come back with a fire in his belly. Marshall out too. Could bring in a wet sponge and it’d provide more than him.

x_les_x

Premiership Player
Nov 2, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Watch Ken play Hayes against the Pies then get dropped the following week because he gets slaughtered against Grundy. We ALWAYS play players into form; harris andrews, johannison tonight, grundy will go manic next week

It should be Mckenzie for clurey but watch frederick get the nod

Oct 11, 2006
Sydney
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Out: Marshall, Clurey.
In: Hayes, McKenzie.

Ladhams moves to 70% forward/30% ruck, rotating with Hayes instead of Dixon. Ladhams was far from great tonight, but we know he isn't a number one ruckman, and he doesn't get pushed around to the extent Marshall does up forward.

Ladhams needed to dominate a three game ruckman like he dominated English last year.

He cannot stay in the side after this performance.

JakeNeadeFan

Premiership Player
Nov 25, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Out: Clurey, Ladhams,Rozee Frederick
In: McKenzie, Hayes, Houston, Lienert (SUB)

If Houston ain't right, we can leave Fred in the team.

JakeNeadeFan

Premiership Player
Nov 25, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Rozee being out is punitive for me at this point. His effort is shithouse and effort should be a prerequisite to playing AFL.

DazzaTys

Club Legend
Aug 17, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Is it time to push Hartlett up to the forwards and bring McKenzie in? Ladhams effort was rubbish tonight but I’d play him up forward instead of Marshall. Hayes in as primary ruck. Rozee needs to go back and play SANFL. He’s lazy, soft and starting to remind me of wingard mk2. Hinkley and the selection panel need to make a statement. Instead we’ll get the same “I’ll back the boys in crap”.

Visenfest

Chasing stability
Oct 3, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Hayes in for Marshall. Hayes to take primary rucking duties, Ladhams to be forward/part time ruck.

If Clurey doesn't get up, McKenzie in for him.

Back