Preview Changes for Derby

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but you cannot open it. It may only be used to gesticulate madly at umpires and opposition players. On the other hand if you are watching the game from the comfort of your lounge room feel free to open it.
Isn't opening an umbrella indoors, bad luck?
Come on guys
I want you to smash the canary fairies!:)

John Ralph tweeted:
If you're doing your tips you would want to tip freo in the Derby now Mundy is out with a calf, tips the balance.

Hmm

Can someone explain this to me? Not that I really want to discussion anything John Ralph related but I'm scratching my head. Is he trying to suggest Mzungu will offer more than a 75% Mundy?

Can someone explain this to me? Not that I really want to discussion anything John Ralph related but I'm scratching my head. Is he trying to suggest Mzungu will offer more than a 75% Mundy?
I think it was a jab at Mundy not being in the best form right now.

Or maybe he thinks the team won't play for him.

Why does he have to play inside?

Where the game is going he can have some serious influence as a link up across half back. We need some good ball users off half back and hopefully he can give us that moving forward, even in the short term.
We agree, for the moment he should be played on the outside (half back or wing) and is ready to now. I was merely saying your statement "Nah Tucker is as outside player as it gets." perhaps wasn't true as he played 12 games in TAC with above average contested possessions for a mid. My concern is in two or three years when we no longer have Mundy and Barlow, and we may also not have Neale, who do we have that is capable of playing inside and winning our clearances? Fyfe, Blakely and... ? Grey perhaps? Maybe we'll stick with Suban and De Boer? Hopefully Balic? I just don't think Tucker would do that badly if we needed him to become more versatile and pinch hit in the thick of it as a line breaker in a few years time. In other words I don't think he is as outside as outside gets. For the most part we are in complete agreement though.

If 7 have somehow managed to get something right it is a massive(125kg)out and swings the likely result in a deeply defiled direction.
Hope they're fullofit as per.

It was going to be tough now its nearly impossible if true. Sandi trained yesterday and looked fine,hard to know what the problem might be.

If the REALLY bigfella's out I'll admit the glass is in urgent need of a top up:eek:
More horseshit journalistic rumour mongering is the best hope.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the REALLY bigfella's out I'll admit the glass is in urgent need of a top up:eek:
More horseshit journalistic rumour mongering is the best hope.

I hope this info is right because a certain Doorman will have been responsible for me kicking the neighbours cat of our second floor balcony. Danny rang me and has scared the crappers out of me. Am switching between 7 and 9 news and can find nothing about it.

I hope this info is right because a certain Doorman will have been responsible for me kicking the neighbours cat of our second floor balcony. Danny rang me and has scared the crappers out of me. Am switching between 7 and 9 news and can find nothing about it.
Get Danny up on the second floor and boot his fat arse off the balcony!!

And that was a family pet of some pedigree (like me ha ha ) and a
tortoise shell cat to boot. Phil Carrello you better give me via Sandi7 the exact story in reports you heard on the 7 News or your saying 10 hail marys as punishment . As for you salim salim malik dont let the next door's cat onto your balcony and that way you wont kick it. As for you scon you cant go kicking the fat arses of old dudes who got the wrong info from a reliable source as the punishment doesnt fit the crime. Ha ha:thumbsu::p:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back