Out: Redden (susp), Hill

B: Sheppard, MacKenzie, Barrass
HB: Hurn, McGovern, Duggan
C: Gaff, Mitchell, Yeo
HF: Partington, Darling, Cripps
F: Rioli, Kennedy, Petrie
R: Vardy, Shuey, Priddis
I: Nelson, Sheed, Hutchings, Jetta
E: McInnes, Waterman, Wellingham (standby)

Hill probably just played his last game for us. Give Rioli a run, give us something to get excited about for 2018.

I'm picking Redden to get suspended after Kelly hit his head in a tackle. Doesn't deserve to but the MRP will pull something out of the bag, they're overdue. Nelson back in, Yeo to play further up the ground.

Hill, Jetta and Hutch didn't do enough the get a game next week - there replacements will probably be drawn from the walking wounded and excessively overweight.
I first saw Hutch live agains GWS in their first year -we thrashed them but he wasn't up to AFL standard them or now - keep him as depth in the WAFL for a season tp cover the unexpected run of injuries. Hill and Jetta need to be moved on. WAFL probably overstates their value.

In: Rioli, Nelson

Hill probably just played his last game for us. Give Rioli a run, give us something to get excited about for 2018.

I'm picking Redden to get suspended after Kelly hit his head in a tackle. Doesn't deserve to but the MRP will pull something out of the bag, they're overdue. Nelson back in, Yeo to play further up the ground.

Kelly continued to play uninhibited.
Redden won't go for that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In: Rioli, Nelson

In his present condition Rioli would probably only last a quarter - he needs a full pre-season before he's AFL ready.

what did redden do?
OUT: Hill, Hutchings and jetta
IN: Waterman, Lamb and Rioli.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back