Strategy Changes for final Subi game v Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Well this is ******* annoying. Not only has Adelaide gone into full tank mode for this game and deliberately leaving out key players which is going to cost me my supercoach grand final...

We've got Simpson and the morons on the MC playing the same old bunch in a dead rubber game to wind up a s**t season. Why not give Waterman a crack to let him know what to expect at AFL level? Something to push him even further in the pre season.

Why not play Lamb FFS? He'll either be cut or traded very soon, why not give him his first game in 2 seasons and see just how much he really wants a career as a professional footballer. His WAFL form has been solid, better than others you bring in.

Such a wasted season. We'll likely beat Adelaide now imo and finish 9th, all the while exposing the least amount of young players in the AFL. Worst possible way to go through a season :pileofpoop:

Dear sir,

Yes it's a brand new tactic. height is very relevant as I'll clearly point out.

Can everyone kick a ball? Yes
Can everybody run? Yes
Can everybody mark the ball? Yes
Is everyone over 200cm tall? No

It's a game of inches mate, a game of inches. Watch and learn.
Mitch brown is gonna tear them a new one

That’s going to be tough mate, he’s retired. He’s finished up, Mitch he was an outstanding servant of our footy club. :)

P. S. I agree with you regarding Mitch Brown type selections. Just think that playing too tall is not something new to Simpson. Remember Lycett, Vardy and Petrie against Port Adelaide? We played too tall all season which could be one of the reasons for our last quarter fade outs.

'Dont want to set up for failure'

What a crock of s**t. Our team has been set up for failure all through the second half of the season. An afl game in the final round of the season - a debutant simply cant fail you either have a good game and take huge confidence or you get a taste of afl and a better idea of what you need to get to and where you want to be. The closer the game gets the angrier i am that we couldnt squeeze rioli or waterman in

'Dont want to set up for failure'

What a crock of s**t. Our team has been set up for failure all through the second half of the season. An afl game in the final round of the season - a debutant simply cant fail you either have a good game and take huge confidence or you get a taste of afl and a better idea of what you need to get to and where you want to be. The closer the game gets the angrier i am that we couldnt squeeze rioli or waterman in
Best i am hoping for.

Melbourne anhilates the Wobbles today.

Our game tomorrow is a dead rubber. We get smashed. We can all move onto 2018 and put this putrid season behind us.

That’s going to be tough mate, he’s retired. He’s finished up, Mitch he was an outstanding servant of our footy club. :)

P. S. I agree with you regarding Mitch Brown type selections. Just think that playing too tall is not something new to Simpson. Remember Lycett, Vardy and Petrie against Port Adelaide? We played too tall all season which could be one of the reasons for our last quarter fade outs.
I honestly think it's the age of the list, don't have the legs to last the game. Every week we put out the oldest 22 in the league and every week we fade out at the end of the game. It's the one constant.

Are you on crack mate? Mitch brown is still the first picked every week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back