Strategy Changes for final Subi game v Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

At least being last game of the round we'll know where we stand.

This will be good for knowing exactly what Kennedy needs to get the Coleman. In a massively disappointing year he deserves some recognition for how hard he works and how well he's played.

We could smash the Dons never know guys...
giphy.gif

There's a big difference in tempo between playing WAFL and AFL though. Have heard of many playing their first game of AFL commenting on this.
He's not 17 though. He's been playing senior footy for a long time.

Fair enough he's probably not physically ready for AFL but I don't reckon the tempo will be an issue for him at all

so Essendon have made it, Freo are hopless and they aint losing to that rabble.

i dont really care anymore as we dont deserve final but for curiosity sake if Collingwood beat the Dees and we upset the crows. how much do you need to make up 2.05%

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so Essendon have made it, Freo are hopless and they aint losing to that rabble.

i dont really care anymore as we dont deserve final but for curiosity sake if Collingwood beat the Dees and we upset the crows. how much do you need to make up 2.05%
Actually not too much, it's unlikely, but probably an average 3-4 goal difference between the sides in each game. If Collingwood win by 3 goals we will only need to win by 3-4 goals which while is very unlikely, it could happen. Season is done though, Melbourne should get up over Collingwood.

Josh hill out, should never have come in on what he was doing at EP.
Rioli in, as should have been last week.
Lecca to get a contract extension so no farewell game required.

Actually not too much, it's unlikely, but probably an average 3-4 goal difference between the sides in each game. If Collingwood win by 3 goals we will only need to win by 3-4 goals which while is very unlikely, it could happen. Season is done though, Melbourne should get up over Collingwood.
Wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if Collingwood beats Melbourne.

I actually have a sneaking feeling we will beat Adelaide too.

Could be finals bound yet!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back