Strategy Changes for final Subi game v Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

mathematically we would have to beat Adelaide by 50 points. MC need to read that over and over again.

Not if Collingwood beat Melbourne by 40

The benefit of being last is we know exactly how many goals JK needs for the coleman...

I mean... whether we can make finals.

Wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if Collingwood beats Melbourne.

I actually have a sneaking feeling we will beat Adelaide too.

Could be finals bound yet!

If this occurs we will finish 8th and play Port who haven't beaten a top 8 side.

Did I mention we would finish 8th..

If this occurs we will finish 8th and play Port who haven't beaten a top 8 side.

Did I mention we would finish 8th..
19649.jpg

In: Rioli, Nelson
Out: Redden (susp), Hill

B: Sheppard, MacKenzie, Barrass
HB: Hurn, McGovern, Duggan
C: Gaff, Mitchell, Yeo
HF: Partington, Darling, Cripps
F: Rioli, Kennedy, Petrie
R: Vardy, Shuey, Priddis
I: Nelson, Sheed, Hutchings, Jetta
E: McInnes, Waterman, Wellingham (standby)

Hill probably just played his last game for us. Give Rioli a run, give us something to get excited about for 2018.

I'm picking Redden to get suspended after Kelly hit his head in a tackle. Doesn't deserve to but the MRP will pull something out of the bag, they're overdue. Nelson back in, Yeo to play further up the ground.
Kelly's arms weren't pinned. Redden should be okay

Bet we could beat them away though.... Didn't we beat them away either this year? This time we have an inform Josh Kennedy.

We can dream...

View attachment 406190
If we could pull this off OMG. All my flog Port and Crow mates. I'm worried it would all be too much

(Log in to remove this ad.)

feels so good. nah joking, knew one of the players would come out with the usual positive hope, even this week when we pretty much have no hope of making finals.

And Jetta should have kicked that goal against Melbourne.. what other horrendous misses have lost us games this year?

biggest one for mine that hurt the most wasnt exactly a goal but a comedy of errors against Collingwood in the last. That whole last quarter was a complete failure. Also how the hell did we lose to GC. Man this year has had some pretty horrid losses.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back