Strategy Changes for final Subi game v Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

*waits for Eaglemaniac to come flying to Hutch's defence*

Well i cant defend the couple of s**t kicks he did in that GWS game, but he kept Shiel quiet for three quarters which went a long way to keeping us in the game in the first place, but nobody says anything about that... :p

What i dont get is why Simmo keeps switching him off the guy he's tagging in the third quarter and then that guy runs riot and wins the game against us. It happened with Stevens against the Saints and then GWS where Shiel was left to be untagged in the last and he gets a bunch of possessions and kicks an important goal. Baffles me.

Well i cant defend the couple of s**t kicks he did in that GWS game, but he kept Shiel quiet for three quarters which went a long way to keeping us in the game in the first place, but nobody says anything about that... :p

What i dont get is why Simmo keeps switching him off the guy he's tagging in the third quarter and then that guy runs riot and wins the game against us. It happened with Stevens against the Saints and then GWS where Shiel was left to be untagged in the last and he gets a bunch of possessions and kicks an important goal. Baffles me.

He is a reactionary coach and isn't very confident in either the team or himself and the coaches.

He's lost the plot.

Not to mention how unaccountable the other 21 players seem to be.

Ideal for me is Kennedy winning the Coleman by 10 goals and for Rioli to make a successful debut. Its almost sacrilege but if we lose by enough to lock in pick 7 or so that wouldn't bother me too much. Might even get a decent coach out of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Club Facebook page says there is a surprise for our last game, announced tomorrow (when selections are also announced).

Nic will play I reckon.
its a special jumper
Here's the image from the post:
l56KMAp.jpg

Don't really know what to make of it. Special edition jeans?

Bet we could beat them away though.... Didn't we beat them away either this year? This time we have an inform Josh Kennedy.

We can dream...

View attachment 406190

It's funny because if were magically to finish 8th and then win the flag this year then that would be the dream finals run. Port and Adelaide at AO where we have a pretty good record on and then GWS at Spotless where we also don't play too badly at.

LOL of course

Remove this Banner Ad

Back