Changes for first final

Remove this Banner Ad

He certainly should be, he was awful out there and i was watching him live.

For mine, nelson for wellingham warrants some serious thought

His relief kicking was way below par agreed.

But for awful, that title belongs to Yeo. Worst I've seen him play, just did nothing right.

A hit out at EP for Hill, Yeo and Jetta would be ideal before the first final.

Don't see a need for unforced changes unless its maybe getting someone like Mackenzie in depending on the opposition. If there is a genuine big forward in the opposition than it has to be considered.

Yeo Hill LeCras and mayyyybe Jetta in the firing line for me. Don't think anyone outside of Duggan is really pushing from below though, and we won't change much from a winning formula. Nelson continues to be unlucky.
I think LeCras has come good and is safe for mine.

I watched it live and the replay. Wellingham played fine...he is in no danger of losing his spot and should not be. His aggression and mopping up is brilliant.
For the hit, who bloody knows it will probably be one of those they pull up out of nowhere

Don't see a need for unforced changes unless its maybe getting someone like Mackenzie in depending on the opposition. If there is a genuine big forward in the opposition than it has to be considered.
considering we played the best forward line with the best two big forward combo and mackeznie didn't play, kinda hints that he won't play again this seasons. He however, matches up well on buddy and could be a sneaky chance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LeCras looked terrible to me last night. And I'm normally a fan. But he got a couple of cheap goals and is spot is safe.
Wasn't so much talking about last night, but I thought he was ok in that game anyway.

Potential for injury?

So Tunbridge is available? What about him coming in for Hill?
Tunners is going to be huge for us, opposition supporters just have no idea about how good our midfield is going to be with Gaff, Shuey, Priddis, Sheed and Tunbridge in it. masten has to go but to make way for him..Simmo please do this for the ultimate mid setup.

I watched it live and the replay. Wellingham played fine...he is in no danger of losing his spot and should not be. His aggression and mopping up is brilliant.
For the hit, who bloody knows it will probably be one of those they pull up out of nowhere

It was totally accidental as he was entirely focused on the ball. Nothing to see there.

Tunners is going to be huge for us, opposition supporters just have no idea about how good our midfield is going to be with Gaff, Shuey, Priddis, Sheed and Tunbridge in it. masten has to go but to make way for him..Simmo please do this for the ultimate mid setup.

Tunbridge for Hill.

Masten has been good lately.

LeCras looked terrible to me last night. And I'm normally a fan. But he got a couple of cheap goals and is spot is safe.
I think LeCras has come good and is safe for mine.
Yeah but Lecras still kicks 2 to 3 goals a game and is very handy to have

I think the Lecras out thing has become somewhat of a fashionable thing to say. There is no one in the twos who is good enough to take his spot at the moment and yes he pops up and causes issues i50. Who takes his spot?

Lecras is easily best 22 at the moment. His chemistry and ability to create space and opportunity for others is amazing, he's very switched on in his role as a forward and looks more relaxed in winning the ball when roaming through defence. He is a seriously dangerous player for a number of reasons. His contested marking has come back the pst few weeks. It's been missing all year.

Karpany for Hill would go close after their respective last couple of weeks, and I'm a Hill fan. Would never happen though for such an important game and nor should it, I would back him in to improve.

What's the deal with the finals bye exactly? Is it a mandatory week off kind of deal for AFL listed players? Can they still play WAFL if they choose to or?

Regardless, Lycett will be grateful for the week off anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back