Changes for first final

Remove this Banner Ad

Lecras is easily best 22 at the moment. His chemistry and ability to create space and opportunity for others is amazing, he's very switched on in his role as a forward and looks more relaxed in winning the ball when roaming through defence. He is a seriously dangerous player for a number of reasons. His contested marking has come back the pst few weeks. It's been missing all year.

Simmo seems to be playing lecras less as our +1or spitter in the midfield .
Hurn has been playing that role a bit the last few week to great effect .
Having hurns big body and kicking around the contest has added a new dimension.

Structure wise that team looked balanced

It's taller with Barrass And Giles

No change for mine ....Jetta was quality over quantity

Hill stays ...as is

Yeo and Hill have not qualified to play WAFL finals. They can only play if East Perth play on the same weekend as an Eagles game and even then for a final I think they have to of played a minimum 5 games for East Perth during the year.

you know you got a sick mind when you keep on reading this thread as "changes for anal". Maybe its hint that we will be playing north week one.

Playing the bulldogs at Subi, Thursday night by the looks of it. Confident that we will win that.
******* s**t that our fans get screwed over with a Thurs start. This TV rights deal has been a ******* disaster.

Gotta be optimistic should be a tough game without NicNat and with Wood and Stringer back and even Libba is a slight chance to play .

We'll pants them here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

******* s**t that our fans get screwed over with a Thurs start. This TV rights deal has been a ******* disaster.

Hey it's better than not playing finals or playing at Etihad this week

It's tough isn't it

We beat GWS, Hawks and crows away and still finish 6th

Every other side in the top 8 had soft draws in the last three games

Hopefully the harder matches will stand us in good stead

Do we get the loser of swans v GWS ?

Or Hawks v Geelong

Hope it's Hawks at the MCG ..."redemption"

We will smash dogs ....hopefully Geelong win or else I have this feeling the afl will make us play at skilled

It's tough isn't it

Or Hawks v Geelong

We will smash dogs ....hopefully Geelong win or else I have this feeling the afl will make us play at skilled
We get the loser of Cats v Hawfs I believe.

It's tough isn't it

Or Hawks v Geelong

We get loser of Geelong and Hawks in week two if we progress. It would be at the G, as the other game that weekend will be in Sydney.

We get the loser of Cats v Hawfs I believe.

To be honest I like that

I hope GWS beat swans in week one ....get past dogs ...run Hawks off their feet then get GWS prelim ...that would be dream draw

Or else it's a Swans prelim of we can past Geelong or Hawks

I don't fear either of those two sides ....the Sydney sides are harder for us I reckon

We get loser of Geelong and Hawks in week two if we progress. It would be at the G, as the other game that weekend will be in Sydney.

I really like our chances int hose games

I have this odd feeling GWS will knock off Swans ....on Olympic stadium

Just reckon leg sped will destroys swans

Shame, I have Thursday off this week but not next week. Oh well.

Good for the team with longer break leading into the next one if we win. MCG week 2 will be tough no matter if it's Geelong or Hawks.

Playing the bulldogs at Subi, Thursday night by the looks of it. Confident that we will win that.

What is with the Thursday night? Why can't they have a game on Friday, two on Saturday and one on Sunday?

Nobody likes Thursday night games surely? Have Fox Footy been paid to promote Thursday night games? I just can't see how they are popular, especially for anyone working and struggling to get to the game on time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back