Strategy Changes for Fremantle game

Remove this Banner Ad

We too tall but I suspect Waterman is now one of those kids that we will back in at all costs. Like Duggan, sheed and barrass of recent years.

Hope not.

Hope the 4 tall forward line works somehow. Just feels like it won't.

Given NN and Lycett play limited minutes soon - we rarely actually have 4 tall forwards.*

And given the way that JK and Darling defend - that's why it works.

Looking at TOG - as an average, at least one of NN, Lycett or Waterman is on the bench at any given time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given NN and Lycett play limited minutes soon - we rarely actually have 4 tall forwards.*

And given the way that JK and Darling defend - that's why it works.

Looking at TOG - as an average, at least one of NN, Lycett or Waterman is on the bench at any given time.

Yes that's true.

But I still think going with Lycett, Darling and Kennedy is tall enough. Especially considering that Kennedy seems a bit under-done. Throw in our 4 small forwards and I think it's the best mix.

Loving the backline except i'm worried about the mosquito fleet. I hate small sneaky teams.

Hutchings in for Venables Last week missed easy shots so Petrucelle a more natural forward makes sense. Jetta in for Nelson, fair enough.
Ideally we should have dropped Waterman for Petrol, then brought in Jet fuel for Hutch. Then have Nelson do a lockdown role while allowing Cole to be a rebounding defender as well as doing a couple of stunts on a wing. It also allows us to throw Jetta up forward for a bit.

Mmm seriosuly would have dropped Waterman and brought in Hutchings.
Waterman is the face of the youthful rejuvenation . The selectors want to ride this wave as long as possible. Waterman would grow a leg for a derby and his enthusiasm will help Petrucelle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back