Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team for elimination final

Outs
Minson, C.Smith, Dunkley, Williams

Ins
Roughead, Stringer, Macrae, Wood

Wouldn't surprise me if Campbell and McLean were left out so they get two VFL games instead of just the one.

My hope is that Campbell replaces Roberts, and McLean could come back in for Hrovat/Stevens/Jong

Outs

Ins

Wouldn't surprise me if Campbell and McLean were left out so they get two VFL games instead of just the one.

My hope is that Campbell replaces Roberts, and McLean could come back in for Hrovat/Stevens/Jong

Libba is a chance as well ..

You are always eligible to play reserves if your senior team is playing the same week. This has always been a rule across all levels of footy. But the AFL has thrown in a curve ball with the bye week? but I'm sure it will be ok to play as we are still alive. It has always been a bit easier for reserves teams in finals if their senior team has already bowed out. But the rule is a fair one.

I recall Rookie playing in the NFL grand final against Footscray and then playing in the GF the week after. Is that the same thing?

McLean dropped is disappointing. Think there are others that should have made way before him.

Like others have said, looks like we're going the contested footy approach this week. Think the scoreline will sort itself out.

Outs

Ins

I'd bloody love to see Bailey Williams play in a final.

Same with Mclean. Hope Dannnnnnnn's right about the vfl thing. Suspect he might be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd bloody love to see Bailey Williams play in a final.

Same with Mclean. Hope Dannnnnnnn's right about the vfl thing. Suspect he might be.
I may or may not have been halfway through an exasperated post featuring lots of colourful language complaining about McLean's omission before the thought occurred to me. :$ I hope I'm right too, haha. Love McLean.

I reckon the McLean thing is some VFL funny business. By not playing AFL this week he's eligible to play in the VFL next week. Having just returned from injury he needs as much game time as possible leading into the finals. This gives him two games versus one.

I hope, at least...

I think that makes a lot of sense.

Webb likely to be the travelling emerg letting Campbell & McLean get an extra game under their belt. Webby hasn't missed any footy and can still play VFL next week to have him ready for the EM if required.

also hoping Macrae can get some minutes next week in the VFL

Williams should also qualify for VFL finals next week giving him and extra game too.

Some posters suggesting the Match Committee might have a plan with Campbell and McLean being left out to get two VFL games of match fitness vice a single AFL game before finals? Hallelujah! We're finally showing trust in the MC! The MC clearly have a plan - and one that hopes to take us deep into finals. I don't think the MC & players have given up hope ("Try telling them that!"), neither should we!

Stringer is part of those plans, I'm sure. I wouldn't be surprised if we're gunning for a VFL/AFL Premiership double. Holy cow, imagine the BF meltdown!!!

Don't think there's been a game all season I've wanted us to win more. Freo have been junk all season, and terrible over the last month.
Obviously everyone has to be worried for Pav's last game & that they will be up to send him off as a winner.

They might start with fire in the belly & start well, but I don't think they've put 4 quarters together all season & if they do it now, and play better than a team with double the amount of wins to losses, I'll probably rage quit life.

Him and Shiggsy seem keener on the post season trip to Berlin.

I have attended the Berghain and I'm a little worried they seem keen on going there to be honest. :p

They have coffee in Croatia most weekends as well haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back