Prediction Changes for Freo

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surely we rest one or two tomorrow now our match is an absolute dead rubber. Who will they be?
I'd rather see which of our players are able to play well in Perth this week as a dress rehearsal on the EF venue. We have several potential returnees already with Macrae, Libba, Stringer, Campbell, etc. No need to make selection even harder on ourselves.

Tomorrow will be a full dress rehearsal. I reckon we'll win big tomorrow.
We need to for our confidence and to show the rest of the comp we are not just making up numbers.
So far this weekend putting 100 on an opposition is the standard. I am not sure I want to play the Swans in Sydney anymore. I know we have had success recently, but so had the Tigers.

Hopefully can put a good score up this week and get some fluency in ball movement and scoring.

Hopefully we can add Stringer, Wood, Macrae, McLean to this team for week 1 of the finals.

If we somehow scrape a win, Libba back in for week 2.

I'd rather see which of our players are able to play well in Perth this week as a dress rehearsal on the EF venue. We have several potential returnees already with Macrae, Libba, Stringer, Campbell, etc. No need to make selection even harder on ourselves.

If Collingwood beat Hawthorn I'm pretty sure the EF would then be in Melbourne- which will raise other selection considerations for Bevo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back