Analysis Changes for next week v Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it safe to go up widow's peak? I hear Jimmy Carter is up there, passed out on a couch!
Jimmy Carter?

President 39, peanut farmer.

Not particularly successful.
Nice man though.

Understand what you are saying but WHE/Wells to the wing and Faz instead of Mayne is the same discussion not a different one. Mayne is a liability wherever he plays.

I would truly love to have egg on my face and he plays a blinder but i think Faz in the team instead of Mayne would improve our chances of winning.

Nah, the discussion has all been Faz v Mayne. Reality is Faz can't come in and play wing. So then you move to a completely different discussion about rearranging the positions of other players to accommodate the inclusion of Faz. Now WHE has clearly played wing, as has Varcoe. But your essentially disrupting a forward group that has managed >100 points 4 of the last 5 games. It's a much bigger discussion than Faz v Mayne.

Rain tonight, tomorrow and Sunday according to the forecast.

Apparently should have all passed by 3-4pm so won't be much if any. Might still be a bit greasy though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That you rob gel?
Kind of.
Work: Landscaping.
Hobbies: Surfing, flyfishing, snowboarding.
Interests: meteorology, world affairs.....beautiful women

All require certain conditions for optimum enjoyment.
Hence....

Its just silly the way the terminology of the BOM is not generally understood by the general public . Eg. A shower or two, a few showers, scattered showers, patchy rain, light rain, heavy showers, rain etc.
Very different things.
I understand each implicitly.
Volocity, shear, models, interpretation etc :)

Why? Brown has come in for him. If Pendles misses we can throw JT or JDG into the middle. Will then need another half forward.
I am not saying you are wrong, as that l would like to see them do what you have said. it’s what the coaches would do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back