Unofficial Preview Changes for next week vs @Freo

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok Kanga's we are playing for double points this week v Freo.

I'd love to see a North win.

Then next week I can screen shot the ladder with Freo next to the Eagles in the bottom 3 and send it to some Freo mates.

Caption. 'Fancy see you guys down here!' LOL.

Bottom four could be Eagles, Geelong, Brisbane and Freo. And Doggies could be around the mark too.
Don’t get ahead of yourself 😊

He's signed until the end of this year.

From what I've seen of him at this level, it would take a monumental turnaround to be worthy of another year.

He hasn't looked close to it in any of the match sim and VFL I've watched.

Now, the club might give him another year just to see what he looks like with some more physical development, but that would be fairly charitable to put it lightly.

He has a massive 8-10 weeks in front of him.
I thought he was touted as a top 10 draft pick in 2021 ?

What is the turf situation over there, has it also been recently re-laid like the MCG ?

0d8a37969fce51e1b0a3649a4fcb1b43.jpg

3ce7b18d6a9eb2cddb85c96c5f422d4d.jpg

Just got home from training over here. I thought it looked really ordinary compared to how it usually looks (zoom in for closer look at the re-lay.) I’m no turf expert though but does give me worry.

Another note it rained lightly the whole session and tomorrow is supposedly the day with the heavier rain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was it *s Kevin Dyson that did his knee when trying to kick the ball, with his grounding foot being on a loose peice of turf? Jeepers, back in the 90's? Should Les Burdett expect a call? Or the blokes who dropped that pitch into VFL Park for the WSC boys?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back