Opinion Changes for next week vs GW$

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possible inclusions: Frawley (should be fit), Watts (should be fit), Jamar (might be fit), Couch (Casey: 29d 5t), Martin, Nicholson, Fitzpatrick (Casey: 5g), Gysberts (Casey: 23d 2g)

Possible exclusions: Sylvia, Moloney, Magner, Spencer (if Martin's fit, maybe)

inb4 out melbourne in casey

Go for it. :thumbsu:

I was working in the Jim Stynes Room today at the G, where the MFC/MCC function was on. Watts and Jamar both came up and spoke briefly, and both said they should be back this week. Fingers crossed!

Didn't see much of the game so hard to comment on the outs.

I was working in the Jim Stynes Roo today at the G, where the MFC/MCC function was on. Watts and Jamar both came up and spoke briefly, and both said they should be back this week. Fingers crossed!

Didn't see much of the game so hard to comment on the outs.
Put Jamar on ice, at least until after GWS.

Watts, Frawley, Martin, Nicholson should all get a look.

I'd keep Moloney in probably - GWS next week is a chance for him to get some form back, plus I'd love to see him smash $cully.

Watts, Frawley, Martin, Nicholson should all get a look.

I'd keep Moloney in probably - GWS next week is a chance for him to get some form back, plus I'd love to see him smash $cully.

Tapscott must stay just so I can watch him clean up $cully.

Loving the list of nominees to touch up the little runt. :D

Loving the list of nominees to touch up the little runt. :D

Yeah, Tapscott was a bit pissed off that he didn't get his chance last time though, I think he's been waiting for it :D

Why should Tappy and Moloney smash $cully? They had their chance.

Let Spencil do it. :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:
Moloney yeah, but Tappy was serving a suspension for taking out Alex Fasolo.

Just looking ahead to next week, Will Hoskin-Elliott is going to be dangerous. Kicked five goals today. Not sure if Izzy Folau is going to play. If Patton comes in McDonald goes straight to him. We'll need Chip back to take on Cameron I reckon. I imagine Tomas Bugg could play a tagging role on Nathan Jones, I only watched a small period of the game during the second quarter, and I think he played on Ablett/Bennell for a little while.

Not sure if Coniglio is playing next week as he was a late withdrawal. I'll wait for the VFL results before determining who comes in for us. Hopefully Frawley, Watts, Nicholson, Martin come in. Would like to see Watts on a HFF, Martin at CHF as it will be a nice balance with Sellar shifting back into defense where he's played his best football this year, Spencer staying as starting ruckman and Martin becoming a goal kicking option (which I think he can kick four/five - why not? It's GWS - heck Harry Taylor kicked six on them). Will be difficult to fit Nicholson and Frawley in because I really liked the defensive effort today, maybe start Dunn/Strauss on the bench to fit them all in.

Can't believe people are suggesting dropping Magner and keeping Moloney.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out: Moloney, Mystery injury to be revealed when teams are named (likely to be Sylvia), Late change 90 minutes before the game due to another mystery injury
In: Frawley, Fitzpatrick, with Gysberts named as an emergency who is promoted to the starting 22 due to late mystery injury

Gysberts should never of been dropped, he would of played well on Saturday all players after a long lay off need a game to settle into the grove of AFL.

And whoever played on Beau Wilkes hang your head in shame

You guys better win! :p
sles52954-tank_uk-f.jpg

So? Better players coming into the side to replace them, they are unlucky.

That's footy.
Why take guys out who are in form, just for the sake of changes... Frawley, Watts, Gysberts, should be the only possibly changes.
Recon Moloney, Sylvia would be the only ones who were well below the standards set by Neeld.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back