Changes For Round 19 vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would probably go with the same team imo. We don't need Moore and giving Daicos a back up game will do wonders for his confidence. He showed today that he can play and getting omitted was a good thing in my mind.

Out Greenwood

In Moore

If Moore comes up.

I’m not convinced that we need Moore against the Tigers. Howe to Riewoldt, Shaz to Callum Moore.

I’d say one of Murray or Greenwood could go out for Elliott if he is ready (and not suspended), or potentially Aish.

There's no match up for Moore, Howe will destroy Reiwoldt.

Good luck mods win, lose or draw we’re going to be inundated. What’s the record number of cards handed out?
Considering we wil be underdogs, I’m not so sure that it will be the blood letting you anticipate.
It’s the games against clubs that are clearly beneath us *cough* Carlton *cough* when we perform poorly that gets the blood rising.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Considering we wil be underdogs, I’m not so sure that it will be the blood letting you anticipate.
It’s the games against clubs that are clearly beneath us *cough* Carlton *cough* when we perform poorly that gets the blood rising.
I was talking about being inundated by visitors not our own supporters having a vent.

Our lack of tall defenders worked today, but the ball will be coming in a hell of a lot more next week.

Richmond dont have any real talls besides Riewoldt, they are similiar to us and prefer a smaller forward line, so much so that Moore may not even be a loss, if he cant get up next week. We handled Brown, Daw and Goldstein at times today very well.

Out Murray...why????
Maybe For tackling our player in the opposition goal square, then refusing to get rid of the ball? Or... trying to get around Majak, then dropping the ball when he should’ve just kicked it....
Or kicking straight to a Kangas player in their F50...
Players like him and Langdon will always be liabilities for us. We won’t be able to cover them in big games

Maybe For tackling our player in the opposition goal square, then refusing to get rid of the ball? Or... trying to get around Majak, then dropping the ball when he should’ve just kicked it....
Or kicking straight to a Kangas player in their F50...
Players like him and Langdon will always be liabilities for us. We won’t be able to cover them in big games

He takes the game on, he is a run and carry player, he got caught once, wow, drop him. He plays the game at a frantic pace, so he will make the odd mistake, but he was very good today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back