Opinion Changes for next week vs St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT:
Morton (inj.), Tapscott (susp., reckon he'll go for that one on Russell), Magner (omit., he's blown up big time, reckon he might be worn out after a very long year)

IN:
Watts, McKenzie, Tynan

OUT:
Morton (inj.), Tapscott (susp., reckon he'll go for that one on Russell), Magner (omit., he's blown up big time, reckon he might be worn out after a very long year)

IN:
Watts, McKenzie, Tynan
No chance Tapscott will go for a bump during the play.

Out: Magner (needs a rest and an AFL p-s), Morton (injured)

In: Watts, McKenzie

Martin in for someone if he gets up

Morton out with his shoulder? Because we really needed someone else to get hurt!
Didn't watch the game, how bad was the incident?

Didn't see the incident but at least it was morton.

In: Watts, McKenzie
Out: Morton, Magner

Thought about Bail for Tynan but he only played a half yesterday apparently

As few changes as possible, please.

Morton and the other mystery injury of the week for Mckenzie and Watts (hoping on both).

OUT:

IN:
Watts, McKenzie, Tynan

He got him fair and square in the shoulder, it wasn't even a free kick let alone suspension worthy.

The perfect bump.

Potential ins: McKenzie, Watts, Martin, Petterd, Tynan, Fitzpatrick, Cook, Bate

Potential outs: Morton (shoulder), Magner, Gysberts, Blease, Bail

Go HAM, fellas.

Bit harsh on Gysbert in his first game back... He will be better next week for the gallop and does have a lot of class.

Good to see Tommy McDonalds disposal improving. Our back line with him Strauss, Grimes, Spud and Rivers (out of the forward line) looks a pretty solid unit for next year. Didn't mind the look of Dunn patrolling the area as well.

Next week, we should see Watts and Mckenzie for Magner and Morton. Petterd will likely get one more run before he is traded, but it won't be this week.

Looking forward to Neeld put the broom through the list at years end... Hardwick did it when he first landed at tiger land and they are better for it!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He got him fair and square in the shoulder, it wasn't even a free kick let alone suspension worthy.

The perfect bump.

Yep umpire was standing next to it and didn't bat an eyelash.

He got injured, so what? He made no contact with the head or above the shoulder and didn't get him front on.

He has no case to answer but it won't even get looked at.

I seem to recall everyone saying the same thing about JT and Dangerfield...

I seem to recall everyone saying the same thing about JT and Dangerfield...

It was similar to the Mumford/Ablett tackle though. I knew that when he did it he'd be looked at. It was the penalty that got me going.

Tappy should get off. It wasn't blatant like the Fasolo incident earlier in the season, it was a fair bump and it happened to injure Russell. Unfortunate but injuries happen. MRP can't look at everything simply because an injury happened to... err... happen.

What others have said, I agree with

Out - Morton (inj), Magner

In - McKenzie, Watts

I reckon we are a big show vs the Saints. Would be our best win in years if we could get up, they are in great form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back