Everett
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
New England Patriots
Who you got? I would go:

OUT: Horlin-Smith, Hombsch, Joyce
IN: Miles, Powell, Corbett

I would really like to see Brodie get a good run at it. 23 touches, 7 tackles against the Crows a pretty good effort.

Hombsch hasn't really looked the same since hurting that arm. I'd give him a spell.

Burgess to go back. Corbett to play up forward and give us a genuine marking presence to help out 2MP.

Joyce dropped, hasn't really cemented himself in. I like Murdoch down there as well.

Line up like this:

FB: Hanley, Collins, Harbrow
HB: Murdoch, Burgess, Ballard
C: Powell, Mller, Bowes
HF Holman, Corbett, Martin
FF: Sexton, 2MP, Ainsworth

R: Witts, Brodie, Swallow

Int: Fiorini, MacPherson, Luko, Miles

Hard to drop players when they were all a bit average. Priority is still getting games in the kids

Powell should be back with Corbett - is miles only a minor injury?

Don't you think he's looked better in the back six?
I am not convinced....
9d53855fa5307454595007358d6db6af.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Is time to move Ballard to the wing or forward , no point pointing finger at Burgess , midfield delivery and their defensive run are the problem . Forward line and defence really much depend on the engine room .

I am not convinced....
9d53855fa5307454595007358d6db6af.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
You can move super star like Lynch in this forward line but he will still get 2 -5 touches , your mid need to deliver the ball to the forward line .

Last edited:
Powell, Miles and Corbett to come in for sure. Not sure who to drop yet.

Joyce looks below the level.
Burgess looked pretty poor.
Horlin-Smith was average.
Lukosius looked his best for the season, but may be due a rest.

Just some ideas.

I think you have to keep Brodie, needs a few weeks at it so you can know if he is proper at the level.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think you've got to keep Brodie in and give him a good crack at it. Burgess definitely needs to come out and maybe Holman or Joyce? Looking forward to hopefully seeing what Corbett can do.

You can move super star like Lynch in this forward line but he will still get 2 -5 touches , you mid need to deliver the ball to the forward line .

Adelaide had 59 inside 50s so you think he would’ve got more than 1 mark when moved back?

Also Murdoch probably an out with hand issue

In: Powell, Corbett, Miles
Out: Burgess, Holman and was it Murdoch with the hand injury?

Bit harsh on Joyce here. He's shown a willingness to work both ways, put his body on the line and don't think he's been smashed so far this year.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I've always thought Charlie could be a fine midfielder in the Fyfe Cripps 193cm mould
Charlie actually 195cm , Patrick Cripps height weight 1 kg less. . Maybe a bit of Fyfe , a bit of Cripps , A bit of bond = Ballard .

Last edited:
Corbett for Burgess , Powell for GHS . Miles for Lukosius . Sexton will soon run out of his credit , opponents started to limit his right foot snap .

In:Corbett, Powell, Miles
Out:Burgess, Holman, Joyce

I want to give Brodie another go. He always seems to come in against tough opposition.
With Andrews out i expect Corbett and Wright to dominate. Keen for another round of Zorko vs Miller but Neale will be the priority this time around.
Totally agree with this. Burgess had an upside but he is having no impact ATM needs NEAFL time.
Gee we miss Weller.
Lukosius will benefit with Corbett in the fwd line.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back