Review Changes for Pineapple Grapple

Remove this Banner Ad

Very disappointing, especially to see it blow out again. Joyce and GHS in particular not up to standard, really missing Powell and Wellers pace.

Every team miss players through injuries . That is the reason you need depth players for.Brisbane played without their injured players too- Harris Andrew ,Rhys Mathieson and debut Noah answerth

Last edited:
Obviously a disappointing loss, but the positives I can take out of it are we have our talls going half decently, Collins and Hombsch only had one kicked on them with the other 15 being kicked by smalls and mids, up forward we’ve got Wright and Corbett kicking goals so just need to find a way to get the smalls and mids kicking goals as well, so all up I feel as though we have the tall timber in place for this rebuild but we just the small defenders, forwards and more midfield depth and we’ll be well on our way to competing in more games and winning more hopefully as well

Bowes gone quietened off since he’s started concentrating on tagging
Be honest , Brodie for Miles failed two games already .when Miles played Bowes don't need to worried so much on the defensive side of thing, but sending Brodie back to NEAFL also won't work .40 + points lost still better than 90+ in the NEAFL .

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That went pretty much as expected
Smells like 2018
Couple of good early wins off the back of manic effort then injuries and meh
Unless we bring 100% effort and close to our best team each week be prepared for more of the same I'm afraid
If the team can't get up for a Metricon Q Clash what can they et up for?
I'd swap Lukosius for King on a draftee rotation policy
Sad to see the demise of Jesse Joyce
Seriously thought he would just be that player that got better and better each season
Hands, judgement and speed are not AFL class
And one of my other favourites Jack Martin has been awful last couple of weeks
Champions have very little delta between their best and their worst
GHS needs to be a NEAFL stable pony
The long year starts now eh

The game plan I feel is okay for our standard of development. I don't mind the idea. But it's the turnover that is killing us. MacPherson, Miller, Joyce, GHS and more with turn overs that are horrific. And these aren't pressured, either. These turnovers just lead directly to oppo goals. We need players in who will do that.

If we get that better then the losing margins will lessen.

Did we only lose by 41? Wow. It felt like a lot more than that. Playing that bad and only losing by 41 feels like a moral victory!
49- but it felt like 149 at the ground
When Mitch Robinson is carving you up you might want to think about hanging out the no vacancy sign and turning off the lights

49- but it felt like 149 at the ground
When Mitch Robinson is carving you up you might want to think about hanging out the no vacancy sign and turning off the lights
Robinson is the new midfat. He's the type that will thrive on us simply because he plays at 100% all the time against the kids that we have.

Be honest , Brodie for Miles failed two games already .when Miles play Bowes don't need to worried so much on the defensive side of thing .

People calling for lukosius to not be dropped so he can develop in seniors why doesn’t Brodie get the same luxury? A lot of Brodie mistakes I see the whole neafl team does..

that’s only Brodie 13th game what about jack Martin 87 games ghs 54 games

Last year people saying the same about ah Chee now saying missing him

Didn't mind Will's game today
Decision making is getting better and at least he cracks in
I thought he was one of our best.
Excellent hands in tight.
The one kick he butchered was the pass inside 50 that he overcooked by about 5m. Cant remember any other real clangers.

AFL.com has him on 3 clangers 1 of which was a FA so certainly not our worst on that front.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back