Preview Changes for Preliminary Final v Richmond. Friday night at MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Out: Mayne
In: Appleby

Mayne’s has a good year but struggled tonight. We’re still only playing the 5 defenders but think we’re better served with 6 against the Tigers given their spread of goalkickers. Brown for Sier if he doesn’t get up.

Moore doesn’t have a matchup for mine. Unlucky but think he’s run out of time to get back in the side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

See injuries then make assssment.

Room for Moore? Suggest yes.

Let's see what the week brings.

Fingers crossed Bear Sier is all good to go.

Shpeshal Ed you are spot on about Richmond mate.

Those two games we have stayed with them for three quarters and then they got a run on when injuries were too much.

Tonight was tough with the trip to Perth and the colder weather, so over that now, no injuries, we can watch the town melt over the biggest final in DECADES (* anything Geelong has been involved with us in), and walk in as the hunter, and the Ninth the hunted.

It's effectively a free hit, and a home final. I'm officially smelling an upset :cool:

Now back to TradeDraft with an update on Brodie Grundy....

Gee, need to watch the replay as I thought Cox was really good tonight. Took some good marks, battled hard on the ground and a couple of important tackles.

Wouldn't drop him.

On the radio heard that Pendles and Sier corks and JDG had an ankle injury but played on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back