Preview Changes for Preliminary Final v Richmond. Friday night at MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having missed out on Reserved Seats in the MCC ballot and looking at the prospect of lining up at 2pm for a seat in the nosebleed section.....we rolled the dice on a second ballot..........the MCC Dining Room.....and lucked out (meaning I was successful!!) ! Dinner and drinks followed by a short stroll outside to the seats...awesome. Now I have to dust off my suit.

Everything falling into place
Let’s hope it keeps on going your way Timmy! Have a great night

Just quietly how f kn good is it to be in a Prelim tomorrow?

I am still deciding what game to watch tonight after the FS. I am leaning towards the 2011 Prelim.

Any suggestions people?
Double OT against Eagles always a good one

Will be watching the game on my phone at my son's year twelve valedictory dinner

Had high hopes the selfish f*cker would announce he is dropping out and let me off the hook
Bit early in the year for a valedictory dinner isn't it? I'd definitely write the the school and complain :p

Get them to come to your house so you can still pay attention but also not feel too weird yelling your guts out at the TV!
I understand this.

I’d prefer a mate free zone while watching such an important match. I refused to watch the 2011 Grand Final with mates partly because I wanted to watch it with my Collingwood supporting family, but also partly to avoid having to put up with their ribbing and needling :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I understand this.

I’d prefer a mate free zone while watching such an important match. I refused to watch the 2011 Grand Final with mates partly because I wanted to watch it with my Collingwood supporting family, but also partly to avoid having to put up with their ribbing and needling :(

I watched the 2011 GF with non pies mates as well. Was a really bad choice. I'd either watch it on your own so you can concentrate and not put up with morons. Or watch with pies fans so you can get around each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back