Preview Changes for QF v Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

_1501272360.gif
Im leaning towards pies now with their ins

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

No this figure09 is a fan. I speak the truth

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
If you spoke the truth we would have finished behind Carlton this year.
You are not a fan, you are either a troll or one of those weak as piss"fans" that thinks sport should go exactly the way you would like all the time or you spit the dummy.

Last edited:
Collingwood rolling the dice but then again I'm not convinced JJK is cherry ripe either.

Really important that whoever gets Treloar makes him run hard from the get go.

Collingwood will be physical. Picking Goldsack is definitely a move to try and give them some aggression in defence. We must match their intensity.
Just keep knocking Goldsack on his reconstructed knee should bring him down;) or else it will be a nil all draw if JK's not really right??

Pretty upset for Schofield, hasn't put a foot wrong for 8 weeks now.

Hope this team delivers, midfield battle is huge, our forward line looks dangerous, our defence is capable of keeping us in this all by themselves but the mids need to deliver.
Looks like they backed Barrass for Cox

Tommy has a big job ahead of him, can’t be too super aggressive as he has the past fortnight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like they backed Barrass for Cox

Tommy has a big job ahead of him, can’t be too super aggressive as he has the past fortnight.
I would love for Barrass to deliver a game like he did against The Crows a few years back. I feel like he was chosen more on potential than who was playing better football (imo Schofield has been better).

Still, it's a good problem to have, by no means is he a bad player. Very capable.

I'm mostly concerned with countering De Goey. If Shep can't handle De Goey who's 191cm who do roll onto him next? Probably Hurn but that would rob our rebound 50 run because De Goey's too good to peel off him too much. Cole and Hurn will have their work cut with Stephenson or Hoskin Elliot or possibly Mayne if they go that way. McGovern is gonna have to bust his arse peeling off Mihocek to cover these guys cause they're all good in the air and on the lead.

Waterman was effective as that roaming third tall when we had the two kings in the f50 allowing Jack to stay home more often. Did anyone play that role in the wins against the tiges and the pies? Would like a Tom Lynch (crows) type i.e. running power/link up who could ruck? That kind of player hasn't evolved yet, have they? Serious size and super mobility.

I'm mostly concerned with countering De Goey. If Shep can't handle De Goey who's 191cm who do roll onto him next? Probably Hurn but that would rob our rebound 50 run because De Goey's too good to peel off him too much. Cole and Hurn will have their work cut with Stephenson or Hoskin Elliot or possibly Mayne if they go that way. McGovern is gonna have to bust his arse peeling off Mihocek to cover these guys cause they're all good in the air and on the lead.
Shep can handle him.

One bloke did an ACL 6 months ago
Another hasn't played since he tore both hammies off the bone
and the capt had cholera last week.
We'll run over the top of them.

Your post was probably hyperbole, but Treloar only seriously injured one hammy...they other I'm pretty sure was a regulation strain. Also don't think the serious one actually came off the bone...just a high tendon tear which wasn't a complete tear.

I could be wrong, but I think that's closer to the truth than a lot of what I see flying around about it.

One bloke did an ACL 6 months ago
Another hasn't played since he tore both hammies off the bone
and the capt had cholera last week.
We'll run over the top of them.
Oh no, is it really CHOLERA?!
We have to alert our Perth Quarantine Squad. CHOLERA passing the state border is a no no and is far worst than bringing an apple from Melbourne to Perth.
Has to get him locked up for 4 weeks for observation.

Last edited:
Historically players coming off long wen injuries usually play poorly second week following a good return in week one.

No concerns for Goldsack. He will cover Darlinf nicely.
Not sure if you had typing problems or the usual lack of Collingwood front teeth and someone was typing phonetically!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back