Preview Changes for QF v Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Goldsack a sneaky chance for Norm Smith

First goal in the Grand Final........ put money on it ....... opps .... oh wait.

Jay Clark has had a personal vendetta against us all season. Have a listen to the Superfooty/Herald Sun podcast for Round 9 after we flogged the living daylights out of Richmond. Said that he wasn't convinced by us and that we beat up on teams at home, and any Vic team would be licking their lips if they were to play us in a Grand Final
Jay Clark is a Victorian ..... images (2).jpeg

I don't know whether this is a good or bad thing but Matthew Lloyd on Talking Footy last night said that he could see the WCE v Collingwood final being the only final where there could be a blowout (our way). Hope he is right as then my nerves can relax, as I have tipped us to win by only 1 point!
Wwwhaaatt man....Really......
Victorian BS propaganda

images (3).jpeg

Last edited:
If you spoke the truth we would have finished behind Carlton this year.
You are not a fan, you are either a troll or one of those weak as piss"fans" that thinks sport should go exectly they way you would like all the time or you spit the dummy.
Yes, annoying whatever it is...a troll or a quivering spineless jelly..
as some old dude somewhere used to say "show some intestinal fortitude son!?"

Jay Clark has had a personal vendetta against us all season. Have a listen to the Superfooty/Herald Sun podcast for Round 9 after we flogged the living daylights out of Richmond. Said that he wasn't convinced by us and that we beat up on teams at home, and any Vic team would be licking their lips if they were to play us in a Grand Final
Not many Herald Sun papers sold in Perth.

Last edited:
Pretty upset for Schofield, hasn't put a foot wrong for 8 weeks now.

Hope this team delivers, midfield battle is huge, our forward line looks dangerous, our defence is capable of keeping us in this all by themselves but the mids need to deliver.
Big time. Feel the bloke. His omission seems match up based so he will get another look in you would think. De Goey gave him the run around in the first half last time, perhaps that is fresh in the MC minds.

Big time. Feel the bloke. His omission seems match up based so he will get another look in you would think. De Goey gave him the run around in the first half last time, perhaps that is fresh in the MC minds.[/QUOTE
Problem being that if we win then Schoey will not have had a game for 4 weeks. Assuming he doesnt play at EP. Will they have a spot for him at EP this week?

Big time. Feel the bloke. His omission seems match up based so he will get another look in you would think. De Goey gave him the run around in the first half last time, perhaps that is fresh in the MC minds.

Schofield is great in straight lines .....he has the turning circle of the queen Mary .....

It’s the right call .....yup I’m the same ...Schofield is loyal ...committed and gives his all but it’s the right call .....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goldsack has a good.track record against WCE. No dount that's why they are risking his inclusion. Fingers crossed it totally backfires.

Schofield is great in straight lines .....he has the turning circle of the queen Mary .....

It’s the right call .....yup I’m the same ...Schofield is loyal ...committed and gives his all but it’s the right call .....
Sorry but Barrass has the worst turning circle in the team.

Schoey is all about that 'swervability'.

You know she’s the one when you’re going to miss the first half of a qualifying final for a date. Wish me luck brothers.
You need to set the relationship as you intend it to continue so you really should be going somewhere with a giant screen and plenty of volume. If she is as good as you think, she will enjoy. If she thinks it wrong, then you have the Sunday to find a replacement

If you spoke the truth we would have finished behind Carlton this year.
You are not a fan, you are either a troll or one of those weak as piss"fans" that thinks sport should go exectly they way you would like all the time or you spit the dummy.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Figure09 is a Dockers supporter on his main, his Figure09 account is so well used because he gets his kicks writing on a successful club's board.

I thought Goldslack was just named in a squad not necessarily in the 22.I may be wrong!Treloar in worries me but that said we must and will win!If we lose this we will go out in straight sets. We are the new Hawthorn!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back