Remove this Banner Ad

Candiru

Premiership Player
Jan 27, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
No change unless Yeo is injured.

If he's out, Ainsworth back in?

Simmo said Shuey will be a big chance so Hutch/Ah Chee out if that occurs.

Otherwise happy with no changes.

INS Shuey, Petruccelle
Outs Masten, Waterman
Hutchings deserves games until Ryan and Venables return. Masten has gone back to s**t.

Ahchee covers 3rd tall, Petruccelle plays wing.

Dont ask me how we fit Ryan and Venables in.
I guess Ahchee and Hutchings comes out.

• Banned
INS Shuey, Petruccelle
Outs Masten, Waterman
Hutchings deserves games until Ryan and Venables return. Masten has gone back to s**t.

Ahchee covers 3rd tall, Petruccelle plays wing.

Dont ask me how we fit Ryan and Venables in.
I guess Ahchee and Hutchings comes out.
I'm in two minds on Waterman. He has dropped off a touch but still works really hard and is quite creative when he gets it. If it's a mental, game awareness thing, I'm happy for him to stay and play through it. If he's just sore, then by all means have a spell.

Tough to drop anyone really, blokes have been playing like warriors.

Ah chee went pretty good today, Jetta was quite good on his return, waterman....like JK replacement in the years to come.

In Shuey
Out Hutchings

Ah Chee is more versatile and is building fitness post injury.

If Yeo is injured, Shuey comes in for him.

If Shuey isn't ready and if Yeo is ok, no changes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm in two minds on Waterman. He has dropped off a touch but still works really hard and is quite creative when he gets it. If it's a mental, game awareness thing, I'm happy for him to stay and play through it. If he's just sore, then by all means have a spell.
Waterman had 5 goal assists, don't think he's lacking game awareness at all personally.

Would they put him back into the game if there was a risk of this?
They'd stab him full of pain killers and then throw him back out there.

No idea why he would be out there past about the 5 minute mark of the last quarter though .

I can't remember but if they didn't cotton wool him early then you'd assume it can't be too bad

Was Hutchings playing a negating role?? Him or Ah Chee out for me.. Ah Chee is a bloody talented player but didn't do enough today to keep Shuey out IMO

I don't know if Hutchings was tagging Cotchin? If so he did a pretty good job. He might stay in solely for that role

You will either flog us or get over the line in a scrappy game. After today I can see us going ultra defensive to stop the dam wall from breaking. Don't be misled by our 5-4 win loss ratio. We're a bottom 10 team this year with some of the worst defenders in the league.
No way, you guys play the short pass game out through half back against us and break our defensive set up. Usually cut us up.
Only difference is we now have Sam Mitchell who knows what you do. Starting to think he's been huge difference for us.

So Yeo hurt his knee in the 1st half but played the game of his life in the 2nd. Can't be that bad.

He did not look happy and wasn’t confident in the post match interview. He was heavily iced and limping as soon as the game finished.

If it’s PCL strain like I reckon it is, they jab him up to get through the game. It’s not something that immediately wipes you out.

Fingers crossed I’m wrong but I still think he’ll take a week off at the least.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back