Preview Changes for R10 v Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

The only way I would drop JK is when he goes for 15 goals in 22games.That ain’t happening for at least few years specially now that he gets opposition second best defender.If brander wants in he had to go after waterman.Lets move on.liam Ryan inclusion once fit is a whole different dilemma first world problems

...if this kid is a real talent, is it worth forcing him into the side, even if it means carrying an extra tall?
No. Why change a winning structure and risk a loss to accommodate a talented kid?

No. Why change a winning structure and risk a loss to accommodate a talented kid?
Well, that's the debate, isn't it? Simpson says he's close to selection but I can't actually see him getting a game unless one of those other talls gets injured.

Surely it'd be justified for a teenager in his first year on an AFL list to storm out of the club coz he's not getting a game in the forward line that contains the All Australian full forward of the past 3 years and the competition's current best player, right?

Time to start facing east, Jarrod.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely it'd be justified for a teenager in his first year on an AFL list to storm out of the club coz he's not getting a game in the forward line that contains the All Australian full forward of the past 3 years and the competition's current best player, right?

Time to start facing east, Jarrod.

Bender - are you on the booze again? I know you are being sarcastic, but it's not good putting that s**t around. It's like putting marbles in his head.

Hutch could try, but I'd just back our mids to win the ball for a start.

Hutchings has done some semi tags of late, tagging for a half and then letting it go. Of course that all depends on the game situation. Yeo is the only one quick enough to hunt down Smith from our mids but we can win without tagging him at all as long as we use it well and chop off his kicks as a team.

Tom Mitchell.
Has all-time record of 64 touches in a game!..and 53 twice?
Anyway he's obviously immunised against leather-poisoning.

Bender - are you on the booze again? I know you are being sarcastic, but it's not good putting that s**t around. It's like putting marbles in his head.

I haven't had a c*nt all day, drinkstable.

Looking ahead to St Kilda, it looks like Carlisle is going to get rubbed out for collecting Riewoldt in the head. Party time for JK.

So does Brander just chill his boots until JK misses a game?

I'm not trying to be provocative. But if this kid is a real talent, is it worth forcing him into the side, even if it means carrying an extra tall? Not this week. But maybe next.
I guess Waterman might get rested also, or if he drops his form then Brander might get a shot, but it's hard to change a winning team atm

Well, that's the debate, isn't it? Simpson says he's close to selection but I can't actually see him getting a game unless one of those other talls makes way.
Yes, a tall would need to make way for Brander to play AFL. Don't shoehorn him into the ones just because he's talented and showing good form in the twos. His time will come.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back