Preview Changes for R21 v Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Did anyone seriously think Parto would get selected over Sheed though?

h6Nm71-UqJGnfeuevWyi11XMbBJbIXCvopFAJJEXB0Isrxt0_oVn94jd_ATvy9diQ8CbWQvfT4DysI2uHyi2nlC41ddxQSQzzCnki-GR5uJE98M=w480-h277-nc

Partington's continued omission must be due to attitude, or the coaching staff thinking he doesn't have the tools they need.

Either way he's sure to be delisted at the end of the season.

Partington doesn't suit our arrogant culture. He is too much of a nice guy:drunk:

Partington must be so low on the pecking order they'd play Burrows ahead of him at this stage.

2nd year mid breaks into the team to play a handful of reasonable games off the HFF, the following season he disappears... :rolleyes:

Parto delisted for Tony Notte in 2019. Calling it now.

Hope that Ah Chee gets plenty of touches for a change. We need him to stand up in Gaff's absence.
Absolutely. I was happy when we recruited him but he's only played six games. It would be awesome if he could string together a solid month or two playing as a high HF with stints in the middle. We've got some big bodies in Redden and Yeo – Ah Chee just needs to be that extra impact player who can tackle and hit the contest hard while also bobbing up occasionally I50. Gaff being out does force us to push all our chips into the middle. We're going to find out about Ah Chee and Sheed because we don't have much waiting in the wings. I also think it's a good chance to see if Duggan can go through the middle but they might try with Sheed and Ah Chee first.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A question to those who have seen a lot of EP play this year.
Why do you think Partington isn't getting a look in?

I know he had defensive deficiencies but looking at his stats his tackle count is up.
He finds the pill, hits the scoreboard.

Don't know what the issue is???
For the 100th time, no impact and selfish. Gets 30 disposals but no one knows unless you look at the stats sheet.

He hasn't had 30 disposals lately. His last 4 games he has averaged 20. Sheed in comparison has played 2 wafl games over the same period and averaged 35.

He hasn't had 30 disposals lately. His last 4 games he has averaged 20. Sheed in comparison has played 2 wafl games over the same period and averaged 35.
I would not have picked Sheed either. Too slow to think and move. Will get caught htb at least 3 times tomorrow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back