Preview Changes for R22 v Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry West Coast fans, I didn’t come here to argue on your board with a Demons flog whose obviously terrified that his club will be the first club in AFL history to be the highest scoring team and still miss the finals.

I mean I get it, that shits embarrassing, I’d probably be throwing hissy fits on opposition boards too if I was in his position....
Haha!
"Do us a favour and smash the daylights out of these flog's please"
#class

Embarrassing is last years GF, Tex, the power stance, I can stop now if you like

So who does Hutch get?
I would like to think Oliver, love to see him have a shocker and crack it.
Don't have him in my DT so that is a bonus in finals if he does.

Richmond has secured a top 2 position and has already resting their key players.
What will happen to our line up on Sunday if Collingwood, Hawthorn and GWS all lose on Saturday - a day before our game? (Given that Sydney has scored 200 points less than WCE at this stage)

Richmond has secured a top 2 position and has already resting their key players.
What will happen to our line up on Sunday if Collingwood, Hawthorn and GWS all lose on Saturday - a day before our game? (Given that Sydney has scored 200 points less than WCE at this stage)
Rest Shuey, Yeo, McGovern and Darling?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

it's a huge weekend of footy regarding the results for top eighters and wannabees..
Did Shueys kid ( future WC premiership captain) arrive yet?
Or is it scheduled for after the finals?
that's a bit of a bermuda triangle...?

Not for this week ... but if we beat Melb, totally expect Shuey and a couple of others not to go Brisbane.

I'd say Shuey, McGovern and Lycett. Darling already missed a heaps of weeks, and needs to find form.

If we beat Melbourne and earn a home QF, we should be banking on winning it and getting a home prelim. Otherwise the path to the GF would almost certainly involve beating Richmond at the G in a prelim.

Anyone who doesn't play against Brisbane would then have one game in nearly five weeks between Rd 22 and that home prelim, which would be far from ideal.

That's a speedy demons forward line. Quite worrisome. Especially if they beat us in i50s which they probably should considering their top tier midfield.
It's not really.

Weideman is like a baby giraffe. Pretty glad they brought him in and dumped Pedersen to be honest. I've watched about 20 Melbourne games live in the last few years and can hardly remember Weideman ever taking a strong mark and then going back and kicking straight

Spargo is quick but he's not Garlett quick. He's also been relatively ineffective lately. He's a midget.

Vandenberg isn't quick and neither is Tyson.

Actually, why the hell have they named Hibberd and Tyson in forward pockets? I wouldn't read too much into that named forward line. More likely that Hannan and Melksham start forward.

It's not really.

Weideman is like a baby giraffe. Pretty glad they brought him in and dumped Pedersen to be honest. I've watched about 20 Melbourne games live in the last few years and can hardly remember Weideman ever taking a strong mark and then going back and kicking straight

Spargo is quick but he's not Garlett quick. He's also been relatively ineffective lately. He's a midget.

Vandenberg isn't quick and neither is Tyson.

Actually, why the hell have they named Hibberd and Tyson in forward pockets? I wouldn't read too much into that named forward line. More likely that Hannan and Melksham start forward.
Definitely don’t read into the Hibberd positioning - Goodwin just throws magnets at the whiteboard and players are named where they land. There’s at least one every week that makes no sense whatsoever.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back