Changes for Rd 10 vs Tankthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everything's fine guys.
This Is Fine GIF

Well we have no one to come in so yes

Most here would have him as one of the first out when(/if) we start getting players back from injury.

He's barely best 22 when we have a fit side - but we're a fair way off that so will likely play most of the year pinch hitting in different roles.

Obviously got completely pantsed by Curnow a couple of weeks ago.

Since then he’s been… okay. Has a couple of brain fart moments per game (inexplicably drops an uncontested mark, takes too long to kick and gets run down, etc) but he’s also done some pretty good things.

Might be on my own here but I’d like to see him get a few more games. To me he seems like a confidence player so if he can string together some good games, it’ll be great for him.

Thanks all, appreciate the responses.

What about Noah Long - I note he’s back this week - thoughts on his senior chances?

Also…Tom Cole back any time soon? Straight back in when fit?

Sorry for so many questions!

What about Noah Long - I note he’s back this week - thoughts on his senior chances?

Noah Long is great. Will play when fit. Tom Cole has a long term injury so he'll be out a while.

So keep Noah and trade Cole. Classic or Draft?

I think Long will play this weekend as we’ve been light on for genuine forwards

Latest info from the club on Cole was he’s 7-8 weeks away. More than likely he’ll come back through the WAFL after such a long layoff

Noah Long is great. Will play when fit. Tom Cole has a long term injury so he'll be out a while.

So keep Noah and trade Cole. Classic or Draft?

Draft league. Very deep league, and it’s mid season draft time.

Cole would be a Hail Mary if he makes it back but he’s not a great scorer anyway so probably not necessary.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trew has played....what 5 games?
Shown more than XON
Bullshit he has . Xon has been one of our more classy mids in the wafl over the last 2 seasons . Xon has played good games at senior level his best being vs Collingwood when we beat them last year . He also did a reasonable job tagging Anderson last week .

Xon has clearly shown more than trew and has more afl qualities than trew .

Not that I hold out hope for Xon as he just doesn't have the ability to find the ball . Shame because he uses it well

Can’t see much logic in the Chesser for Clark change, unless the match committee thinks Chesser needs a full game this week as opposed to another week on limited minutes.

Thought Clark actually had one of his better games last week.

Can’t see much logic in the Chesser for Clark change, unless the match committee thinks Chesser needs a full game this week as opposed to another week on limited minutes.

Thought Clark actually had one of his better games last week.
I think the reasoning is one has a potential future and the other doesn't

I think the reasoning is one has a potential future and the other doesn't

Looks like writing is on the wall for Clark, will need a huge turn around to get a new deal post this season

Bullshit he has . Xon has been one of our more classy mids in the wafl over the last 2 seasons . Xon has played good games at senior level his best being vs Collingwood when we beat them last year . He also did a reasonable job tagging Anderson last week .

Xon has clearly shown more than trew and has more afl qualities than trew .

Not that I hold out hope for Xon as he just doesn't have the ability to find the ball . Shame because he uses it well
Pretty much my thoughts. I would keep XoN over all of Clark, West and Trew. He looks a level above all those players when he has the ball in hand IMO, but unfortunately can't find it consistently enough yet. There's still time for him but he's cutting it close. Depends how deep into the draft we go and how many seniors retire end of year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back