Changes for Rd 10 vs Tankthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

"OP is a troll but I still think you're tanking" :)

Dont buy into this bullshit, we should be brothers in arms refuting this tanking bullshit. Dont be lazy like Barratt, the 'bold' list decisions Im sure you are referring to was turning the 18th best midfield in the comp into one of the best, statistically. Our problem is not the midfield, its everywhere else!

With respect, this Eagles 2nd team is a real chance for a rare win for us and they should do just that. A chance to get some good performance and some real confidence into our young team. A chance for these players to see some structures working in practice. Invaluable.

I have no doubt that both of these teams will finish above North this year anyway.

Good luck.
Tongue firmly in cheek my brother. I personally don't buy the tanking claims on either side. You don't get within 2-3 points twice if you're tanking. I was watching the end of the Adelaide game and it was intense.

I think Sam Mitchell wanted to stamp his authority on the direction on the club with a clean break. From the Hawthorn I've seen, there is promise there.

We don't have the luxury of tanking with our fleet of injuries.

I just find using the tank memes amusing, as I was very active on BF during the Carlton v Melbourne tank off days for the Kreuzer Kup days.

No, apparently Hawks are the only ones capable of tanking, or rebuilding, or whatever you want to call it.

I'm asking how a club could sit on one problem for so long? articles from 2020, 2021, 2022 and this year about the Eagles injury 'crisis'. 1 year is bad luck, 2 years is really rotten luck, beyond that it's just incompetence. You can't still be sitting around waiting for McGovern, Nic Nat, Yeo and Shuey. That's what it says in the 2020 article.
Kindly take a nice long walk back to the Hawthorn board if you're going to paint captain obvious pictures for us. Go have a read through the injury thread one post below this one for 500 pages of melting about the shithouse state of our S+C team. The poor decision making that led to Yeo, Shuey coming back underdone, playing through niggles, and in Jack Darling's case, playing three quarters of a game with a fractured arm.

Kindly take a nice long walk back to the Hawthorn board if you're going to paint captain obvious pictures for us. Go have a read through the injury thread one post below this one for 500 pages of melting about the shithouse state of our S+C team. The poor decision making that led to Yeo, Shuey coming back underdone, playing through niggles, and in Jack Darling's case, playing three quarters of a game with a fractured arm.
You're being too nice. I think a good old
ceb65ece-8703-438e-8790-9a85820c6554_text.gif

would have sufficed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tongue firmly in cheek my brother. I personally don't buy the tanking claims on either side. You don't get within 2-3 points twice if you're tanking. I was watching the end of the Adelaide game and it was intense.

I think Sam Mitchell wanted to stamp his authority on the direction on the club with a clean break. From the Hawthorn I've seen, there is promise there.

We don't have the luxury of tanking with our fleet of injuries.

I just find using the tank memes amusing, as I was very active on BF during the Carlton v Melbourne tank off days for the Kreuzer Kup days.
Not much else to entertain us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back